T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Hi davy, I know you youve said " unfortunately there is no provision for caravans or motorhomes" but i only have my camper/motorhome that weekend, i need no provisions just a field to park in, now is that allowed, if you could let me know, Cheers

Rob

looks like a lay by for you mate :laugh::thumbs:

Dont fancy that i know Rivi lol if not ill have to try get my car back earlier, or get Daz7 to drive us in his hair dryer mx5 :D ps its only 17 miles for us :boogy:

• Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

Hi davy, I know you youve said " unfortunately there is no provision for caravans or motorhomes" but i only have my camper/motorhome that weekend, i need no provisions just a field to park in, now is that allowed, if you could let me know, Cheers

Rob

hi Rob

i cant see it being a problem buddy,its about the same size as my van,so yes scome along!

• Like 2

Rob

And a 324 mile round trip for you.

I drove further for the last one :thumbs:

Rob

Dont fancy that i know Rivi lol if not ill have to try get my car back earlier, or get Daz7 to drive us in his hair dryer mx5 :D ps its only 17 miles for us :boogy:

you could commute! :laugh:

• Like 1

Rob

you could commute! :laugh:

Never thought Daz would have a hair dressers car!! :D

• Like 1

Rob

hi Rob

i cant see it being a problem buddy,its about the same size as my van,so yes scome along!

Cheers Davy, Yea it is similar size, i came in it to the meet last year, if you remember me that is. But ill be there this year now cant wait, Ps is there any hunting on site?

Anyone fancy doing a detour and coming to get me?? :icon_redface:

I might be able to mate looks like my route passes close to bradford :thumbs:

your a good man Adam :thumbs:

yeah dont let on though will ruin my tough guy image :gunsmilie:

:D :D :whistling:

Edited by AR177
  • Like 1

Rob

hi Rob

Cheers Davy, Yea it is similar size, i came in it to the meet last year, if you remember me that is. But ill be there this year now cant wait, Ps is there any hunting on site?

i will check with Ray,but to be fair there was no hunting at the AAOC meet which is the same venue.so think it would be best to say no for now!

Anyone fancy doing a detour and coming to get me?? :icon_redface:

I might be able to mate looks like my route passes close to bradford :thumbs:

That would be a godsend if you could.. I suppose I could meet you in Halifax or Huddersfield if that would be better I could get a bus there..?

are you going on the Friday or the sat?