T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Hi Folks, My name is Karl.

As the director of Rochdaleagc i was made aware of this topic at our usual meeting this morning .

First off I would very much like to hear from whomever has organised this event, as of this moment I am a bit confused , because no-one from our committee has any knowledge of this.

Would the organisers please contact me urngently on

karl

Edited by moxy
Personal details removed

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

Hi Air gun section members

I think crossed wires we call it, I spoke to joey at Si's wedding and he told me everything was fine! F2F.

I had concrete confirmation via text on 04/06/2013 at 09:27 that the meet was going ahead.

But as you can see from the statement above from Karl has put up, Rochdale airgun club no nothing of this!

I have just got off the phone to Karl and he has no idea of this event, and cannot accommodate us, or have the facilities we require.

So my apologies Karl

I have a plan B in place as i type, which is in the same area, but I can’t confirm till I here back from the club committee, I am so sorry about this.

And you will get your air gun meet this year, maybe not 2 but at least one where we can all meet up and mingle.

I hope to keep the same dates, but at the moment it’s out of my control, till I here from plan B committee

Please keep an eye out for an Update within the week?

Please excuse any spelling mistakes, been out for a father’s day

:drink::icon_redface:

• Like 3

Hi Folks, My name is Karl.

As the director of Rochdaleagc i was made aware of this topic at our usual meeting this morning .

First off I would very much like to hear from whomever has organised this event, as of this moment I am a bit confused , because no-one from our committee has any knowledge of this.

Would the organisers please contact me urngently on

karl

hi Karl

nice to talk to you,and sorry for any confusion i have caused. :thumbs:

Many thanks Davy for all the extra work you have had to do to secure another venue. My car will be on auto pilot and follow the same tracks it made going to the AA meet earlier in the year.

Regards, Steve

Rivington, that is excellent news Davy, its only around 50 miles from me :boogy:

I'll do my very best to get there but it will probably only be for the Saturday as I usually work Sunday's. My partner Sarah works shifts at the hospital so hopefully she'll be off and we can make our way down. Looking forward to meeting the lads from here and having a go with those SFS tuned rifles! I'll bring the HW77K :victory:

Hi davy, I know you youve said " unfortunately there is no provision for caravans or motorhomes" but i only have my camper/motorhome that weekend, i need no provisions just a field to park in, now is that allowed, if you could let me know, Cheers

Rob

Hi davy, I know you youve said " unfortunately there is no provision for caravans or motorhomes" but i only have my camper/motorhome that weekend, i need no provisions just a field to park in, now is that allowed, if you could let me know, Cheers

Rob

looks like a lay by for you mate :laugh::thumbs:

Rob

looks like a lay by for you mate :laugh::thumbs:

And a 324 mile round trip for you.