New Season In France

I like all your pictures and posts Blaise but what I like the most about them is to see so many young people involved.

Keep up the good work, :thumbs: .

Neil, you like young people involved. His name is Timeo. The day Timeo catch a badger by tail for the first time. He's a singer, hunting songs of course.

b.jpg

a.jpg

The future, superb.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know exactly what do you mean by "mix", it means to bite ? If it means to bite, they are more barkers than mixers. Betty, the left one on the pic, is my best jack (10 badgers in 5 hunts this

Some pics from my digging class  

Posted Images

I like all your pictures and posts Blaise but what I like the most about them is to see so many young people involved.

Keep up the good work, :thumbs: .

Neil, you like young people involved. His name is Timeo. The day Timeo catch a badger by tail for the first time. He's a singer, hunting songs of course.

attachicon.gifb.jpg

attachicon.gifa.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An what a sett it is blaise, i love those types, how deep is it?

It's a good set, not very large, no deep (3 feet max.), sonorous. But very few stop-end, so hunts aren't so easy. Lot of move with speedy badgers.
Each season we catch one or few badgers in this field.
  • Like 1

She hasnt been out yet fatman, still a bit fresh lad,shel be back on par next wknd, that will be 5weeks, theres a couple handy four footers not far away, so im anxious to sre what way she works this time, probably no change, but hopefully bita barking, cause this waiting craics no good lol.

Were short on terriers at the minute, mates dog retired 11 years old, hes was a reliable oul dog, but he done mate.

How yous getting on all good i suspect fatman?

• Like 1

She hasnt been out yet fatman, still a bit fresh lad,shel be back on par next wknd, that will be 5weeks, theres a couple handy four footers not far away, so im anxious to sre what way she works this time, probably no change, but hopefully bita barking, cause this waiting craics no good lol.

Were short on terriers at the minute, mates dog retired 11 years old, hes was a reliable oul dog, but he done mate.

How yous getting on all good i suspect fatman?

All going well at the minute and they geting plenty of diging,the young bitch is going very well with a few good digs to her so far this season,older bitchs have a lot of diging over them and are going well,mate has a couple of young dogs to start so we will consentrate on them when there ready,atb with the bitch,few handy digs will do her the world of good,build up her confidence.

• Like 2