The Beddy X Whippet - The Greatest Dog In The World?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy x greyhound 21"   beddy/greyhound x mike brown whippet 22" ( son of the above)   have worked beddy whippets, both halfers and three quarters but for me as someone else has mentioned th

They are clearly superlative freezer fillers, i've seen one on numerous occasions on a documentary about the yorkshire dales, my assumption is based on the fact that the dogs owner, a mr.greengrass wa

beddy gray first cross mates dog /   .

Posted Images

dont keep em, but i know all the signs

is that code your talking in :huh:

He is referring to the tear in the guts of the coon where she hit it first and then shook and switch to the throats which has no blood cuz once there she never shakes just digs in and finishes and she aint no damn beddy either. LOL!

• Like 1
Guest edrd

il

Well since others are posting beddyxgreys Im gonna post a pic of mine. She only handled this coon cuz I had fed her 2 loafs of brown bred the night before.

the brown bread must make them go to the back end as well.

Ya and how long do you really think she stayed there? About two or three shakes and switch. Bring one o them beddy crosses on over here and show me how its done on a good coon. I'd love to see it.

:laugh: and thats going to happen dan hang on i will book me tickets :whistling:

. Edited by edrd

thats good for you Dan and it only has to please you and no one else so as long as you are happy with it then alls fine

I aint that damn happy with her to be honest cuz she is my worse dog on the yard but she aint bad neither. I will admit though she is by far my worse throat dog. Aint really that she is a cowardly at all but she is just nuts and had very little if any style to her. Thats one of the things I dont like about her. I like dogs with perfect style. The other things is man does she get hot. Its in her blood though cuz I lost her daddy to heat a couple years ago. Them sumbtiches just get super damn hot for some reason. Whats weird is that she is my longest winded dog but gets so damn hot. Its crazy.

Dont forget Jaw and Teeth size Dan.. See she's lacking in them departments lol :laugh::laugh:

Ya like hell she is. Well I aint sure if her bite strong but I seen her and her brother make me bout throw up one day on a coyote. Need I say more. LOL!