The Beddy X Whippet - The Greatest Dog In The World?

plenty beddy grey up this way not everybody comes on here had one alot of years back but still plenty about here as jamesmac says suit the roughground wehave

I know not everyone comes on here mate :laugh: I just don't see them in general. I'm guessing that a lot of the land we have around here is similar to you, so i'm surprised we don't see them about. :thumbs:
I always thought there would be loads down your way....as you said with the ground being similar...,I still see a lot of old folk,with their old beddy x's going for rolls n papers in the mornings....quite a few round here,but these are old skool boys that wouldn't even dream of using a computer.....lol......atb...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy x greyhound 21"   beddy/greyhound x mike brown whippet 22" ( son of the above)   have worked beddy whippets, both halfers and three quarters but for me as someone else has mentioned th

They are clearly superlative freezer fillers, i've seen one on numerous occasions on a documentary about the yorkshire dales, my assumption is based on the fact that the dogs owner, a mr.greengrass wa

beddy gray first cross mates dog /   .

Posted Images

plenty beddy grey up this way not everybody comes on here had one alot of years back but still plenty about here as jamesmac says suit the roughground wehave

I know not everyone comes on here mate :laugh: I just don't see them in general. I'm guessing that a lot of the land we have around here is similar to you, so i'm surprised we don't see them about. :thumbs:
I always thought there would be loads down your way....as you said with the ground being similar...,I still see a lot of old folk,with their old beddy x's going for rolls n papers in the mornings....quite a few round here,but these are old skool boys that wouldn't even dream of using a computer.....lol......atb...

25-30 years ago they were quite popular down here and then lots of new lads coming into the game where discovering bull x's so the beddy/grey sort of got drowned out.

An old fella who gave me a lot of advice growing up about dogs always kept them until his grave, always had good honest dogs about him.

• Like 2

beddy x greyhound 21"

ay4ig0.jpg

beddy/greyhound x mike brown whippet 22" ( son of the above)

290q2rr.jpg

have worked beddy whippets, both halfers and three quarters but for me as someone else has mentioned the addition of greyhound just makes for a better dog.

• Like 3

A beddy x is a cracking little dog for the crash bang weekend ferreter ... Full of heart and tenacity ... However when you need a dog that is ferreting day in day out every day then the beddy or the whippet just hasn't got he mental attitude to handle this task ... Yes I am sure somebody on here will have seen one do it for a week but I am talking year in year out ..............

A beddy x is a cracking little dog for the crash bang weekend ferreter ... Full of heart and tenacity ... However when you need a dog that is ferreting day in day out every day then the beddy or the whippet just hasn't got he mental attitude to handle this task ... Yes I am sure somebody on here will have seen one do it for a week but I am talking year in year out ..............

whats that guy sinome whitehead or some f--king thing does the pest control for a living does the shows in the summer does he not use beddy xs ?