The Beddy X Whippet - The Greatest Dog In The World?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy x greyhound 21"   beddy/greyhound x mike brown whippet 22" ( son of the above)   have worked beddy whippets, both halfers and three quarters but for me as someone else has mentioned th

They are clearly superlative freezer fillers, i've seen one on numerous occasions on a documentary about the yorkshire dales, my assumption is based on the fact that the dogs owner, a mr.greengrass wa

beddy gray first cross mates dog /   .

Posted Images

Well since others are posting beddyxgreys Im gonna post a pic of mine. She only handled this coon cuz I had fed her 2 loafs of brown bred the night before.

Eh, nowt wrong wi that bitch, as fer the dog, to much brown bread

:thumbs:

Well since others are posting beddyxgreys Im gonna post a pic of mine. She only handled this coon cuz I had fed her 2 loafs of brown bred the night before.

the brown bread must make them go to the back end as well.

the best beddy crosses ive seen have been greyhound crosses. or had a good dash of greyhound in the mix. beddie whippets are far to limited by there size. great little pot fillers / ferretting dogs. ive seen a lot of crosses and owned and worked my own. so feel able to comment. mine sung like a linty but was a real handy dog dispite that. a little first cross. and to me they are like whippets only slower. i do like whippet crosses but the newer dont have the substance or heart of the older dogs. probably down to the lack of quality working stud beddies. i'll resist the temptation to put pics up of my whippet cross. (same old pics)

This thread is about the famous beddy x whippets. Take your beddy grey and run along now. :bye:

so what you on this topic for you no nothing about the breed ya hill billy so jog on and stick to what you no tossa shooting turkeys for ya dinner

That turkey part bout had me pissin my pants laughin.
thanks lol ;)

Ya and how long do you really think she stayed there? About two or three shakes and switch. Bring one o them beddy crosses on over here and show me how its done on a good coon. I'd love to see it.

Edited by Dan Edwards

Ya and how long do you really think she stayed there? About two or three shakes and switch. Bring one o them beddy crosses on over here and show me how its done on a good coon. I'd love to see it.

:laugh: and thats going to happen dan hang on i will book me tickets :whistling: