• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fukc ??? .........

dinosaurs it is then,......lol I got to do something as me time with kids school and all that don't give me time to get stuck into anything ,............we got to pick a goat up next week to eat the

No real Buddhist would do this ? Media ???? Selling stories !

An egg in an incubator that's vibrating for N hour will harm the embryos .... There is a difference between a mother turning eggs every few hours to having them on a f*****g shaking machine ... You will end up with scramble goose eggs lol ........

Socks is quite correct an incubator anywhere near a fridge, freezer or any piece of electrical equipment that gives off a dull vibration will kill the embryos even if it's only for a short period each day :thumbs:

• Like 1

candleing the eggs to see what the out come is tomorrow ,................if I cant make a decision ,.,........they will be retested after 10 days and today is day 4......so fingers crossed........

anyone with some electric ckicken fencing they want to cell ...............drop me a pm.........in the mean time I will be watching flee bay like a hawk...... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

had two chickens hatch out of the three what was left in the incubator ,............there now under lamp and starting to fluff up nicely ,.........I took them out straight away due to hygiene and not getting contaminated with the duck and goose eggs what are left.............so the tumble dryer has had no effect to date......and when I candle the duck eggs there is plenty of movement..........not bad for a beginner......or just lucky so far lol

What you will have to watch for in them chicks is elvis syndrome mate .........

C'mon then??....:-)