• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fukc ??? .........

dinosaurs it is then,......lol I got to do something as me time with kids school and all that don't give me time to get stuck into anything ,............we got to pick a goat up next week to eat the

No real Buddhist would do this ? Media ???? Selling stories !

picking up some layers tomorrow from the bath & west show ...........poults are a £1 a chick ,.....fooking bargain I thought so me mate paid for them today and I pick ten up tomorrow ,.there layers ( I wouldn't know if he give I canaries)..........anyway hes allowed for wastage so I might be able to get few more,........mate come over tonight and we got the heat lamp and stuff set up ready for the long road ahead.....watch this space ,.,..Bernard Matthews in 2020.lol

• Like 1

im going to use the computer as my diary ................10 chicks in and were all happy.......I give them a glass of milk and some biscuits before bed.......they make a lot of chirping noise..........which is starting to annoy me.......

• Like 1

I used to hatch them out then put them in a cardboard box with a normal electric light bulb if they where in the corners it was too hot raised piles of banty's that way

layer chicks looking good and debating whever to get goose eggs or poults .............

anybody get poults local to somerset cheaper than £8.50 a poult?

You would be better off getting poults mate ...if you have eggs you will probably boil and eat them you fat fukcer :snack: ..........

layer chicks looking good and debating whever to get goose eggs or poults .............

anybody get poults local to somerset cheaper than £8.50 a poult?

You would be better off getting poults mate ...if you have eggs you will probably boil and eat them you fat fukcer :snack: ..........

you wouldn't reckognise me now mate ,..............4. 2" ..............and 23 stone ........lol

keeping up together at the moment ,..have been since last year.........still fat tho......

23 stone ... Well done mate you must have lost loads of weight .......

would still beat your lurcher to the nets.......... :hmm::angel:

Yhea if there was a McDonald wrapped up in there lol .............

• Like 1

23 stone ... Well done mate you must have lost loads of weight .......

would still beat your lurcher to the nets.......... :hmm::angel:

Yhea if there was a McDonald wrapped up in there lol .............

haven't had one since last year .................starving now,...........the power of e.p.h tablets are amazing ..lol