i was questioning your high standards... refusing to look at tested dogs no matter how good the dogs are behind them only looking at dogs that had sired two good dogs from tWo different dams.if your in a position to do that great.

im not disputeing the need to breed from proven dogs..or proven STUD dogs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher
i was questioning your high standards... refusing to look at tested dogs no matter how good the dogs are behind them only looking at dogs that had sired two good dogs from tWo different dams.if your in a position to do that great.

im not disputeing the need to breed from proven dogs..or proven STUD dogs.

i am in a position of owning 2 pups from 2 seperate bitches with the use of 1 stud dog ....... and i am very comfortable on my soap box......... edited to add .....no you can't use my stud dog :tongue2:
yes like you ive been there to,bred sh*t from sh*t,bought loads of sh*te to who has,nt,but if the dog and bitch are worthy and out of good worthy dogs themselves that would do for me.

yes i would also put my hands up to having had worthless crap at some point in time , and that is why i am a fussy f**ker as to what is classed as a PROVEN STUD dog , and on that note how do you know if a dog is worthy or not when the dog in question is only 18 months old ..........it MAY jack at 2 year old or it MAY not in which case it is not a PROVEN STUD but a MAYBE ........now back to the add which states for all to read ......proven stud dog .....which means the dog is proven to produce litters of workers ..... the guy whose dog it is has said it has not produced any workers as yet ....

jack on what rabbits? the dog is built like a whippet its not strong really enough to do much more than than rabbits.

Guest bitsa lurcher

if rabbits are all that you hunt , then why spoil a good rabbiting whippet by crossing it with a bull terrier , and don't bother telling me that bull x's make better rabbiting dogs than whippets !!!!!!!!! the bottom line is you are out to make a fast £££££ out of a dog that is by no means a proven worker let alone stud dog ....... maybe after a few cock ups and a few shot dogs that have turned out as shit ..... you may understand what i'm saying !!!!!!!

Guest bitsa lurcher

on the above quote i mention SHOT dogs , an oversite on my part as i forgot there is a member called shot in here , i was not refferring to SHOT as in member , but was refferring to shot as in SHOOT BANG DEAD DOG , i hope this clears up any mis understanding SHOT :thumbs:

you got me all wrong ,the dog is for stud free so money is not the bottom line.i was hoping to find out if the dog can have pups.save me getting a bitch and waiting a year and trying.bitsalurcher dont presume you know me or what im up to .why your posting here beats me ,cos you dont want a lining just to argue? afterall this is classifieds ads ,not i know better chat column is it ?

Guest bitsa lurcher
you got me all wrong ,the dog is for stud free so money is not the bottom line.i was hoping to find out if the dog can have pups.save me getting a bitch and waiting a year and trying.bitsalurcher dont presume you know me or what im up to .why your posting here beats me ,cos you dont want a lining just to argue? afterall this is classifieds ads ,not i know better chat column is it ?

firstly i am not looking to argue , i was offering the benefit of experience , and as far as ££££ goes , why did'nt you put FREE STUD SERVICE on your first post ???????

test it then put it up for stud no one is going to let you use a dog just to see if it can have pups :laugh: well anyone with half a brain :no:

i wouldnt stud any of my dogs out to just any bitch

theres plenty of shit out there dont breed for the sake of breeding :no:

test it then put it up for stud no one is going to let you use a dog just to see if it can have pups :laugh: well anyone with half a brain :no:

i wouldnt stud any of my dogs out to just any bitch

theres plenty of shit out there dont breed for the sake of breeding :no:

you must not think everybody thinks like you!the dog would make any little whippet bitch a litter of rabbiting dogs.how they get brought up is how it will turn out.its not like a terrier it not gonna jack is it cos it want bred out of good lines.

firstly i am not looking to argue , i was offering the benefit of experience , and as far as ££££ goes , why did'nt you put FREE STUD SERVICE on your first post ???????

well i wasnt looking for your advice. as i said before this is classifieds.There was no price so why didnt you ask before trying to make out i was only after the cash.jumping to conclusions.now you got it wrong lad be a man .ADMIT IT ?

Guest bitsa lurcher

well i wasnt looking for your advice. as i said before this is classifieds.There was no price so why didnt you ask before trying to make out i was only after the cash.jumping to conclusions.now you got it wrong lad be a man .ADMIT IT ?

nothing to admit to , other than there is a better bred whippet up for stud in the classifieds , so i will have a look at that one , coz yours is'nt even worth looking at ......just my personal opinion .......now stop trying to tell your granny how to suck eggs theres a good boy :feck::feck:

nothing to admit to , other than there is a better bred whippet up for stud in the classifieds , so i will have a look at that one , coz yours is'nt even worth looking at ......just my personal opinion .......now stop trying to tell your granny how to suck eggs theres a good boy :feck::feck:

your not even looking for stud are you sucker? there you go again presuming you know this dogs not bred from good tackle,this dog works cover lamp, with ferret and lot ,not like whippet some that scared nettles shivering in wind.

Edited by BULLWHIP