Shooting Buddy Wanted

I am gobsmacked that you need to advertise for a shooting buddy, well stand by old matey because I have been searching for a new buddy to go shooting with for a while now, after my long time friend decided he cant be bothered anymore.

now I am 63 this year ( a young looking 63 ) hope that doesn't put you off, and I have been shooting since I was 17, first with an air rifle and since then my shotguns.

I have decoys, netting, and enough cartridges to start a war haha not really, I am legally entitled to use said guns I have just renewed my SGC and am jumping at the bit as it were to get out into the fields and continue my beloved sport.

if however you have found some lucky guy to go with then fair enough, if not maybe we could get in contact

best regards

james

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22