Thl Charity Fishing Comp

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

Don't wind him up Stig, it was you that said it was his fault for not being there lol...

:D kunt

Lol lol.....

Pil you won the UTD Shirt really mate.... I'll send it on, I'm just getting Rooneys name put on it lol..

• Like 2

Don't wind him up Stig, it was you that said it was his fault for not being there lol...

Lol lol.....

Pil you won the UTD Shirt really mate.... I'll send it on, I'm just getting Rooneys name put on it lol..

:laugh::laugh::toast:

Lol lol.....

Thanks for the offer but I'll get my own next week as Rooney looks better in BLUE :toast::tongue2::laugh:

Lol lol.....

Double post Edited by PIL

I've felt shagged today, I don't think I slept this weekend... lol

Right I haven't had chance to set up the link today lads, I'm going to put the cash in my account tomorrow and do a transaction straight into the account set up... I need to ring a girl at Mcmillan called Olivia who will put us onto the local worker and hopefully run a bit of a story ( Where do I start LOL)....

There's £600.00 here and another £100 to be paid in by a couple of lads from the auction....

We've still got the Rugby tickets as it was decided to put them up on here, I know Johnny and Arch were interested in these..

It's the 15th of Feb, Gold Cards with access to the members bar, few beers and I'll sort digs.....

I was in the fishing shop today and the owner was pissing himself when I told him about Haymin in his canoe, and was chuffed that Wales1234 got the rod he put up, he reckons you've got to keep going now mate....lol

Mel send me a number for your local paper and I'll ring them to put a thanks in for Phoenix Angling and GB Angling, they were really generous mate....

Bobby forgot to say cheers for the split cane rod you put in, I think Staffs got that one mate...

thought you'd be felling guilty after raffling pils prizes he won because he wasn't there pmsl , I left my carp rod I won , and my half bottle of whiskey as well who drunk it ??
:hmm: tell me more about these prizes Jim :censored::laugh::thumbs:

Ps I'm only on page 206 lol

Walshies got your prize mate, he said he'll pop it round..... ( don't start shouting Walshie mate lol)

( I think we pulled your ticket 3 times on the bounce lol)

pil-- ticket 1 -signed rugby shirt . ticket 2--tickets to the rugby. .ticket 3 --2 gallon bottle of whisky :whistling::whistling:
I've just read this , I hope your pulling my pisser :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

I knew it would come out that your tickets were thrown back in cos you weren't there :whistling:

:toast:

• Like 1

I wasnt there Gnash but Wales1234 won the match with heaviest bag, Mick C won the Craigyboy cup for heaviest fish..

Lab then went on and won the Craigyboy cup after he wrecked it after the match at the post match celebration, and it was rededicated at a later date into the biggest tit/most foolish drunk award after the cup had been replaced with a new one! :laugh:

Does that about cover it gents? :hmm::laugh:

I wasnt there Gnash but Wales1234 won the match with heaviest bag, Mick C won the Craigyboy cup for heaviest fish..

Lab then went on and won the Craigyboy cup after he wrecked it after the match at the post match celebration, and it was rededicated at a later date into the biggest tit/most foolish drunk award after the cup had been replaced with a new one! :laugh:

Does that about cover it gents? :hmm::laugh:

No malt what about dog the bounty hunter(tilfertilfer) trying to twat a paki delivery man :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1