Sign in to follow this  
NEWKID

Thl Charity Fishing Comp

Stewie just stood in for Hamin in the pool..... He got 7 balled lol.!!

bless him and he thinks a new q/cue will help :D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

least i turned up ya twat lol :D

bless him and he thinks a new q/cue will help :D
bidding on a vintage maestro on ebay as we speak.....these modern ques are wank.....:D :D

Go easy on Stewie at pool lads... I don't think he's played the game before... Lol

:whistling:

• Like 1

Go easy on Stewie at pool lads... I don't think he's played the game before... Lol

:whistling:
maybe the lab spastic cup should go to the worst pool player at the comp.........:D :D

Latest pic from the fishing comp but not to sure who it is any ideas :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

when was it snowing lol

Latest pic from the fishing comp but not to sure who it is any ideas :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

when was it snowing lol

Was it you :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Roll on next year boys ;)

cant wait myself mate lol

I've felt shagged today, I don't think I slept this weekend... lol

Right I haven't had chance to set up the link today lads, I'm going to put the cash in my account tomorrow and do a transaction straight into the account set up... I need to ring a girl at Mcmillan called Olivia who will put us onto the local worker and hopefully run a bit of a story ( Where do I start LOL)....

There's £600.00 here and another £100 to be paid in by a couple of lads from the auction....

We've still got the Rugby tickets as it was decided to put them up on here, I know Johnny and Arch were interested in these..

It's the 15th of Feb, Gold Cards with access to the members bar, few beers and I'll sort digs.....

I was in the fishing shop today and the owner was pissing himself when I told him about Haymin in his canoe, and was chuffed that Wales1234 got the rod he put up, he reckons you've got to keep going now mate....lol

Mel send me a number for your local paper and I'll ring them to put a thanks in for Phoenix Angling and GB Angling, they were really generous mate....

Bobby forgot to say cheers for the split cane rod you put in, I think Staffs got that one mate...

thought you'd be felling guilty after raffling pils prizes he won because he wasn't there pmsl , I left my carp rod I won , and my half bottle of whiskey as well who drunk it ??
:hmm: tell me more about these prizes Jim :censored::laugh::thumbs:

Ps I'm only on page 206 lol

Walshies got your prize mate, he said he'll pop it round..... ( don't start shouting Walshie mate lol)

( I think we pulled your ticket 3 times on the bounce lol)

pil-- ticket 1 -signed rugby shirt . ticket 2--tickets to the rugby. .ticket 3 --2 gallon bottle of whisky :whistling::whistling:
I've just read this , I hope your pulling my pisser :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

I've felt shagged today, I don't think I slept this weekend... lol

Right I haven't had chance to set up the link today lads, I'm going to put the cash in my account tomorrow and do a transaction straight into the account set up... I need to ring a girl at Mcmillan called Olivia who will put us onto the local worker and hopefully run a bit of a story ( Where do I start LOL)....

There's £600.00 here and another £100 to be paid in by a couple of lads from the auction....

We've still got the Rugby tickets as it was decided to put them up on here, I know Johnny and Arch were interested in these..

It's the 15th of Feb, Gold Cards with access to the members bar, few beers and I'll sort digs.....

I was in the fishing shop today and the owner was pissing himself when I told him about Haymin in his canoe, and was chuffed that Wales1234 got the rod he put up, he reckons you've got to keep going now mate....lol

Mel send me a number for your local paper and I'll ring them to put a thanks in for Phoenix Angling and GB Angling, they were really generous mate....

Bobby forgot to say cheers for the split cane rod you put in, I think Staffs got that one mate...

thought you'd be felling guilty after raffling pils prizes he won because he wasn't there pmsl , I left my carp rod I won , and my half bottle of whiskey as well who drunk it ??
:hmm: tell me more about these prizes Jim :censored::laugh::thumbs:

Ps I'm only on page 206 lol

Walshies got your prize mate, he said he'll pop it round..... ( don't start shouting Walshie mate lol)

( I think we pulled your ticket 3 times on the bounce lol)

pil-- ticket 1 -signed rugby shirt . ticket 2--tickets to the rugby. .ticket 3 --2 gallon bottle of whisky :whistling::whistling:
I've just read this , I hope your pulling my pisser :hmm::laugh: :laugh:

:whistling: just a bit :D:D

Don't wind him up Stig, it was you that said it was his fault for not being there lol...

• Like 2