Sign in to follow this  
Giro

W Hobson Framed Print - "chase In The Snow".

Due to size and with it being glass collection only..

Cumbria, Pm for town..

Sensible offers or swaps.. I dont want any dogs,ferrets,ferreting equipment, lamps or batterys..

I would meet half way or deliver if prior payment was recieved or you had a decent swap within reason. I aint driving to Devon or to Wick..

260-1_zps9611c4d9.jpg

Slight damage not noticable when hung.. close up makes it look worst...

255-1_zps33c315fb.jpg

258-1_zps91116d0a.jpg

• Like 1

259-1_zps2cd0d25d.jpg

One for Tomo.. MTV the Valleys :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

256-1_zps2b1981a4.jpg

Always liked this one, nice frame too... Hobson's stuff is well worth collecting.

Best of luck with the sale/swap mate... :thumbs:

Cheers fella..

Its been in cupboard for a while now..

I sold it once and bought it back for double :laugh::laugh: but I have to many pictures and the Mrs aint as keen on this one..

Cheers fella..

Its been in cupboard for a while now..

I sold it once and bought it back for double :laugh::laugh: but I have to many pictures and the Mrs aint as keen on this one..

I know what she means... Bit 'cold' lookin for some tastes ... But hey, its a Hobson...!!!! :yes:

that bird out the valleys is bangin' :yes:

• Like 1

very nice pic this, if youd post, via courier £7.99 ill buy it for a resonable price, iv just sold my fox hunti ng pic for 12 times what i paid for it so looking for somthing specail to fill the gap.

I will post at buyer exspence just dont want it to arrive in a million bits :laugh:

Explain that damage to the frame mate.

Looks to me like scratches from false nails?

What you been up to you dirty sod !!?

;-)

• Like 1

Its was the girlfriend ramming it into a cupboard.. :censored:

I dont know where anything is in my own house.. its all in the tardis of the back room does my head in...

She will be getting a slap :laugh:

Wants to move house.. f**k that more rooms for her to fill with shit :laugh:

Edited by Giro

Ramming the girlfriend into a cupboard whilst slapping her in the back room......!?

You dirty swine!!

Best of luck with the sale pal.

Atb

• Like 1

On a serious note, I have the same print, so would be interested to see what you fetch for it. Not that mine will be for sale but a smart picture by a talented artist.

Keep the pic, get rid of the girlfriend

hi moxy,

there was the same print on ebay which sold for £27.99, in march, so not worth much just enjoy looking at it,

• Like 1

hi moxy,

there was the same print on ebay which sold for £27.99, in march, so not worth much just enjoy looking at it,

Well your a downer. You would be no good on the antiques roadshow.

Cheers. Atvb

Sign in to follow this