Fleece top wanted(full zip). Nothin too heavy as its for when its warmer but not too warm if you get my drift...Preferably green but will accept other colours(but not gay pink or owt before any of you ming mongs start lol). would ideally like pockets in it but not a must...Size large ideally..well im 6ft1 and 15 stone ish so that gives you an idea of my size. Don't expect silly money but will pay a fair price for right top....atb stabba

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All noted down..........offender's reported pmsl

Fcuk ebay..I prefer to deal with cash. Money no object lads so long as its not over £6.48 lol

What about a 4 man tent converted into a jacket? Might be a bit snug right enough...........

What about a 4 man tent converted into a jacket? Might be a bit snug right enough........... :D

• Like 1

converted, the tramp would just rap it round himsen lab ffs lol,soon as am back off mi hols i will drive over and teck him round the market lollol :whistling::angel:

Awww how nice. And as a friend you should let him know that theres no point looking at the jackets with an 'L' on them...the ones he wants most f***ing definately start with an 'X'....probably followed by another 'X'..... :whistling: