• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fatmoocher

fatmoocher

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:20 pm

can any one help me please,me and a pal are looking to go and try and bust a few clays this sunday,we are looking for a local shoot,close to Barnsley any ideas thanks

#2 Dec840

Dec840

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:31 pm

Junction 3 at Doncaster is probably your closest free shoot, bi weekly Sundays entries10.30-14.30
Access is thru loversall there's a little sign up at the end of the lane on shoot days
Hth

#3 lanber

lanber

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:03 pm

Think there's one at wolley..

#4 lexikia

lexikia

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:20 pm

Wortley not to far away from you.

http://www.wortleysp...t-us/4532974453

#5 engraver

engraver

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:12 am

One down near millers pub just below mapplewell, theres a track bang parallel to the railway bridge, just follow it down it starts about 10 o clock.

I think its very two weeks on sunday morning, I haven't been for a few years but Ive heard targets have got better.

Then there is wortley sporting clays near high green that's a good one plenty of good targets there but it gets busy that's again every 2 weeks on a sunday morning.

Then theres boar shooting group above Penistone open 7 days a week one the side of the moor and being quite high up there is plenty of high bird targets coming off the hillside and skeet and driven simulations you can soon get through some shells there.

#6 lexikia

lexikia

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:48 am

One down near millers pub just below mapplewell, theres a track bang parallel to the railway bridge, just follow it down it starts about 10 o clock.

I think its very two weeks on sunday morning, I haven't been for a few years but Ive heard targets have got better.

Then there is wortley sporting clays near high green that's a good one plenty of good targets there but it gets busy that's again every 2 weeks on a sunday morning.

Then theres boar shooting group above Penistone open 7 days a week one the side of the moor and being quite high up there is plenty of high bird targets coming off the hillside and skeet and driven simulations you can soon get through some shells there.

Went to Boar shoot and can highly recommend it. Very relaxed and plenty of stands to choose from so no waiting, plus Skeet and DTL. Need a partner though to release traps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users