Rabbit Hunting Permission South Yorkshire

Like I've been doing for last 6 month, spent all last Saturday knocking on farmers doors visiting golf courses etc like I've done many other weekends, love all the rejection haha

Cheers for the advice though, but it's not done no harm posting, seen sone people have had success via this forum though.

Don't get me wrong pal I wish you luck,I know how hard it can be,the chances of anyone sharing their hard earned permission with you after a couple of posts on here is to say the least slim, fair play to you for getting off your arse and trying, but now it might be time to think outside the box a bit,try a different area, and have you got anything to offer the landowner? Yes I know if you are killing his rabbits you are doing him a favour(in our eyes)but farmers can be a funny breed, some would rather have swarms of rabbits rather than let someone they don't know shoot, try offering a bit of help round the farm or even a bit of cash,stick at it pal,you will get some!!!! And one more tip,if you are using an air rifle don't mention air rifles when asking to shoot(this is by no means a reflection of my views on airguns I love em) but the problem you have got is many farmers still think of airguns as toys not to be taken seriously,best of luck mate.

• Like 1

Thanks Charlie caller for info, strange you say about offering farmer something one I got speaking to said lad he's give permission to did his roof.

Think I need to start looking out of my area though looks like all local ones are taken.

Ill keep trying hopefully not annoy too many farmers.