• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

Nice pups, I'd keep a brindle one if I was you, I had a very good brindle bitch a few years back which was direct out of joe who is luckys father, joe was brindle, the brindle colour coming from ballyragen bob the champion racing greyhound

thanks mate wondered where that brindle had come from i know lucky had brindle markings eg legs eyebrows cheeks the same as mouse same markings as a black an tan but brindle where tan markings usually are daint expect to get any brindles thought mostly blacks and a few creams as sire was cream and so was mouse's dam tipper i will not be keeping a brindle though mate i hate them atb pp

Nice pups, I'd keep a brindle one if I was you, I had a very good brindle bitch a few years back which was direct out of joe who is luckys father, joe was brindle, the brindle colour coming from ballyragen bob the champion racing greyhound

thanks mate wondered where that brindle had come from i know lucky had brindle markings eg legs eyebrows cheeks the same as mouse same markings as a black an tan but brindle where tan markings usually are daint expect to get any brindles thought mostly blacks and a few creams as sire was cream and so was mouse's dam tipper i will not be keeping a brindle though mate i hate them atb pp
spinner was brindle, look at the speed she had, bet u wouldn't mind one like her
  • Like 3

well i got 2 he going to love they the double of lucky think he having 2 dog pups though and 1 is a bitch so will end up with the black an brindle dog and dont know what other colour he choosing i might keep the black an brindle bitch back myself yet but not sure see what there shape is like when they get a bit older atb pp

• Like 1