• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

look well pp how did joe turn out dean

joe is a picture mate he got the biggest widest chest i ever see on a dog im putting him across his half sister in 2 years time he didnt make a champion match dog but he a good pot filler he just not the best hedger in the world not his fault its mine i ran him at a young age on the lamp and he had a nasty fall down a big dyke that he nor me saw that was before the hedge he recovered but would slow down six foot before the hedge every time you ran him after that day or night if quarry was out in the open he would kill most of what he ran did a 4/4 once but if it made the hedge you could forget it

• Like 1

Would all the pups be spoken for if you bred her again lad love that breeding would be interested in one

there has been a lot of interest in her next litter mate as it will be her last im going to ask alan sankey if i can use his dog across her he is out of blondie x pure greyhound mother to blondie was dancer some top breeding in that line i think this x will work extremely well as mouse has more stamina than i ever seen in a dog even pure salukis so with the added greyhound should be the perfect combination well thats the plan :thumbs::toast:

did 2 of her last litter go to Scotland mate

yes mate a big strong black an brindle dog and a brindle bitch but they were out first litter they be about 3 now dog was called lucky junior and bitch was called spinner do you know where they are mate as i lost the mans phone number tried to get in touch with him last month to see how they were doing if you could point me in the right direction id be most greatfull thankyou

did 2 of her last litter go to Scotland mate

yes mate a big strong black an brindle dog and a brindle bitch but they were out first litter they be about 3 now dog was called lucky junior and bitch was called spinner do you know where they are mate as i lost the mans phone number tried to get in touch with him last month to see how they were doing if you could point me in the right direction id be most greatfull thankyou
think there names where john and russel ??