• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

my son likes the lighest dog and im torn between the black bitch and the cream bitch the brindle bitch is the best shape i think really long pup but dont like brindles but thats just me think the brindles are a throw back to coufields joe which is grand sire to these pups thanks pp

Like the big brindle pup top left hand corner of the last picture. But that's the thing with pups this age there not really alot to go and change your mind 10 times before there 8 wks. Atb with them

Like the big brindle pup top left hand corner of the last picture. But that's the thing with pups this age there not really alot to go and change your mind 10 times before there 8 wks. Atb with them

you must know your stuff tiny had 3 well known coursing men round to see pups and all said the big brindle dog is a cracker but like you say mate they change so much week by week thanks mate atb pp

2 weeks and 3 days and already tucking into a pound of minced beef some of them are already up and walking about well they all are but some are still a bit wobbly the big brindle dog pup walks round like a 4 week old pup they only opened there eyes a few days back but there sence of smell is brill went up to them and all was asleep put the food down and they was up and at it here is a few pics for you lads and ladies of course atb pp

post-37701-0-90055600-1369338406.png

• Like 3