You Can Fish Anywhere.... Where??

You can fish Anywhere in the world, sea, course, fly whatever.. Where would your dream location be.. Have any of you already fished your dream location??

Funnily enough I was watching that river monsters when I put the post up and he was fishing the amazon, what an experience.. You must have loved that mate...

I've fished a few places on my hols, caught a few dorado in Barbados, caught snapper, needle fish and a few unknowns plus smashed to pieces by barracuda when spinning off the rocks in St Lucia ( that was great fun)...

Really fancy a proper safari type trip...off the beat and track type of thing..

anywhere jeremy wade fishes would do for me.......

Too right mate What a job that man has!..... I'd love to fish everywhere that twat Robson Green has been as well, I watch that program through my fingers, half the world must think British anglers are idiots thanks to him lol..

Would love to fish around the coast of New Zealand for Giant Trevally, or a crack at the bronze whaler sharks off of Namibia, I need to win the lottery and fast lol

• Like 3

for me it would be sea trout in argintina ,a place called puerto del fuego,or the florida keyes for the tarpon ,unreal

I remember seeing a film about the Sea trout in puerto del fuego many years ago. It really captured my imagination. The same film (I think) showed the catching of 5lb wild brownies from what we would class as streams.

TC

for me it would be sea trout in argintina ,a place called puerto del fuego,or the florida keyes for the tarpon ,unreal

I remember seeing a film about the Sea trout in puerto del fuego many years ago. It really captured my imagination. The same film (I think) showed the catching of 5lb wild brownies from what we would class as streams.

TC

i seen one of paul hogans fishing programmes where he hooks a 23 pound sea trout on the fly and the fish decides to head back out to sea,paul being on a high bank has to run down river to keep up with the fish

pissed off with what seems like a never ending winter i`ve just booked a weeks holiday to kefalos -- i`ve fished off the shore there before early morning but this time i`m going to fish off the pier ,-------------in my flip flops and shorts :thumbs: just been on ebay looking for a decent telesocpic set up that will fit in my holdall...