67 replies to this topic

#61 dazzz

dazzz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:35 pm

not as easy as i would like if im honest Dodge, like i said in a previous post i thought they would take some breaking in and i wasnt wrong,

but in there deffence summer isnt the best time to be breaking in big sturdy boots so ive got a few blisters, give me a season with em and i'll give you an honest answer.

how's things with you mate? not heard any of your exploits for a while have you been on one of your trips???

#62 dodger

dodger

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:38 pm

not as easy as i would like if im honest Dodge, like i said in a previous post i thought they would take some breaking in and i wasnt wrong,
but in there deffence summer isnt the best time to be breaking in big sturdy boots so ive got a few blisters, give me a season with em and i'll give you an honest answer.
how's things with you mate? not heard any of your exploits for a while have you been on one of your trips???

fine thanks pal yeh I've been doin a bit bud, sure the boots will come good atb

Edited by dodger, 08 June 2013 - 11:08 pm.

#63 Felix22

Felix22

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:03 pm

What altberg boots would you guys recommend for hunting with hounds and digging.Must be waterproof .

#64 Hot Meat

Hot Meat

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 3,366 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:04 pm

high moor keeper boots are what i use mate :thumbs:

#65 dazzz

dazzz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:27 pm

but they will take more breaking in than a 70 year old NUN AND IVE GOT THE BLISTERS TO PROVE IT LOL

#66 Felix22

Felix22

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:47 pm

but they will take more breaking in than a 70 year old NUN AND IVE GOT THE BLISTERS TO PROVE IT LOL

Can't find them on their website have they nenamed them by any chance.

#67 Hot Meat

Hot Meat

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 3,366 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:00 pm

sorry mate, its the gamekeeper boot, the high country boot is similar but i liked the added toe rubber on the gamekeeper, they also do anti scratch gamekeepers aswell, i cant vouch for them but ill try them next, iv had a few pairs now an they are all excellent, dont know what happend to dazz lol he must have baby soft feet :laugh:  :tongue2:

http://www.altberg.c...amekeeper-boot/

#68 dazzz

dazzz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:07 pm

sorry mate, its the gamekeeper boot, the high country boot is similar but i liked the added toe rubber on the gamekeeper, they also do anti scratch gamekeepers aswell, i cant vouch for them but ill try them next, iv had a few pairs now an they are all excellent, dont know what happend to dazz lol he must have baby soft feet :laugh:  :tongue2:

http://www.altberg.c...amekeeper-boot/

haha you could be right there mate, ive never had problems with boots, dont get me wrong these are well made but they have been a fecker to break in so they only good for short outings for now, they will get some stick this winter and im confident they will be upto the job

• Hot Meat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users