Altberg/lowa Pic's Added Of My New Investment

not as easy as i would like if im honest Dodge, like i said in a previous post i thought they would take some breaking in and i wasnt wrong,

but in there deffence summer isnt the best time to be breaking in big sturdy boots so ive got a few blisters, give me a season with em and i'll give you an honest answer.

how's things with you mate? not heard any of your exploits for a while have you been on one of your trips???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did paulus take that pic for you bunnys haha

giro these are what he brings me the altberg great boots atb bunnys.

well went Altberg and get measured for some boots, i picked the high country as i wanted more support for my damged achilies otherwise i would hae picked the Burgen as they where spot on straight out

Posted Images

not as easy as i would like if im honest Dodge, like i said in a previous post i thought they would take some breaking in and i wasnt wrong,

but in there deffence summer isnt the best time to be breaking in big sturdy boots so ive got a few blisters, give me a season with em and i'll give you an honest answer.

how's things with you mate? not heard any of your exploits for a while have you been on one of your trips???

fine thanks pal yeh I've been doin a bit bud, sure the boots will come good atb Edited by dodger
  • 3 weeks later...

high moor keeper boots are what i use mate :thumbs:

but they will take more breaking in than a 70 year old NUN AND IVE GOT THE BLISTERS TO PROVE IT LOL

Can't find them on their website have they nenamed them by any chance.

sorry mate, its the gamekeeper boot, the high country boot is similar but i liked the added toe rubber on the gamekeeper, they also do anti scratch gamekeepers aswell, i cant vouch for them but ill try them next, iv had a few pairs now an they are all excellent, dont know what happend to dazz lol he must have baby soft feet :laugh::tongue2:

http://www.altberg.co.uk/product/gamekeeper-boot/

sorry mate, its the gamekeeper boot, the high country boot is similar but i liked the added toe rubber on the gamekeeper, they also do anti scratch gamekeepers aswell, i cant vouch for them but ill try them next, iv had a few pairs now an they are all excellent, dont know what happend to dazz lol he must have baby soft feet :laugh::tongue2:

http://www.altberg.co.uk/product/gamekeeper-boot/

haha you could be right there mate, ive never had problems with boots, dont get me wrong these are well made but they have been a fecker to break in so they only good for short outings for now, they will get some stick this winter and im confident they will be upto the job

• Like 1