Altberg/lowa Pic's Added Of My New Investment

I got mine off ebay :icon_eek:

They were geniun boots tho not fakes think I paid about 120 ish I cant remember amount..

My pal has same boots he loves them. He wears his every day but If I am just going a walk local I just like to slip on muck boots for ease.

Just depends if you get real ones with EBAY

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/261066199495?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=63

I had limited funds.. If you can get them in shop least you can try them on get a decent warrenty..

This shop Gives a two year Garantee on Lowas the mountain ones are £150

http://www.cadetsuk.com/contents/en-us/d228_Lowa-boots-police-boots.html

I could not compare them to Altberg or Meidel aint worn them.. But I do love my Lowa boots

Get yourself to the lakes in summer some of the sales end of line stuff etc you get a real steal on..

Friend at work got some Scarpa boots cheap from "Geogre Fisher" they sell worn boots but they are very lightly worn. Cant rember if they hire them out or they were returns but they looked in fine nick to me..

Edited by Giro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did paulus take that pic for you bunnys haha

giro these are what he brings me the altberg great boots atb bunnys.

well went Altberg and get measured for some boots, i picked the high country as i wanted more support for my damged achilies otherwise i would hae picked the Burgen as they where spot on straight out

Posted Images

I got mine off ebay :icon_eek:

They were geniun boots tho not fakes think I paid about 120 ish I cant remember amount..

My pal has same boots he loves them. He wears his every day but If I am just going a walk local I just like to slip on muck boots for ease.

Just depends if you get real ones with EBAY

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/261066199495?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=63

I had limited funds.. If you can get them in shop least you can try them on get a decent warrenty..

This shop Gives a two year Garantee on Lowas the mountain ones are £150

http://www.cadetsuk.com/contents/en-us/d228_Lowa-boots-police-boots.html

I could not compare them to Altberg or Meidel aint worn them.. But I do love my Lowa boots

Get yourself to the lakes in summer some of the sales end of line stuff etc you get a real steal on..

Friend at work got some Scarpa boots cheap from "Geogre Fisher" they sell worn boots but they are very lightly worn. Cant rember if they hire them out or they were returns but they looked in fine nick to me..

cheers Giro, i went to go outdoors today just to try meindle's on there not for me i needed a size bigger for the width but they where to fecking long haha,

i need to try some lowa's on then i could order um online, but i dont think ebay is an option as i think i read in one of your post's there is a lot of fakes about these day's ?

Edited by dazzz

cant go wrong with any altberg boots :thumbs:

but the sneekers arr superlight.... the 'microlite' version is even lighter but be cautious :laugh: the microlites are jungle boots.... so not waterproof...ideal for summer though to keep your feet aired out.

Giro I was getting two years out lowa boots with constant use and looking afyer them. I tried altbergs five years ago and they are still going strong although I do look after them. Scratches are only thing wrong with mine iff bramble and wire but the do the new scratch resistant boots. I'll treat myself to pair for sept coming but iv got a few more years left in these ones yet haha

• Like 1

Giro I was getting two years out lowa boots with constant use and looking afyer them. I tried altbergs five years ago and they are still going strong although I do look after them. Scratches are only thing wrong with mine iff bramble and wire but the do the new scratch resistant boots. I'll treat myself to pair for sept coming but iv got a few more years left in these ones yet haha

Two years.. What were you doing in them fella ?? I either dont do as much with mine as I think or have just been really lucky :laugh:

What type of Lowas did you have and were you wearing the soles out or do they just start letting in??

I wear mine for walking fell ground,ferretting and lamping. Mine have covered some miles. Lamping season wear them 4/5 nights a week & lot of thats walking with not many pick up points. When the moons up ferreting at least 1/2 times a week and bit of flushing 1/2 times a week. I dont wear them through the summer really, unless I am going for a decent walk out on the hills.

Mine are still going strong bit worn on tops with me not treating leather but when I polish them looks like new lol ..