Can some body put a picture and price up and any links to vids as well

Search for markylight on youtube, not sure of price

#2 actionman333

actionman333

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:48 pm

hi all, "Marky light" is a bit too much of a general term as he makes lots of different illuminators?...the latest "hot" seller is the Marky T-20,this is a re-branded Uniquefire UF T-20 with an oslon black LED and single mode driver board fitted, it runs on 1X 18650 battery( do a google search for Uniquefire UF T-20 for a pic) Marky is not the only guy making them on the nightvisionforum,you can contact Ian on ir.light.builds@gmail.com as he makes and sells them also,i think they are around £40+ postage. :thumbs:

• villaman likes this

#3 villaman

villaman

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:04 pm

hi all, "Marky light" is a bit too much of a general term as he makes lots of different illuminators?...the latest "hot" seller is the Marky T-20,this is a re-branded Uniquefire UF T-20 with an oslon black LED and single mode driver board fitted, it runs on 1X 18650 battery( do a google search for Uniquefire UF T-20 for a pic) Marky is not the only guy making them on the nightvisionforum,you can contact Ian on ir.light.builds@gmail.com as he makes and sells them also,i think they are around £40+ postage. :thumbs:

I got one a few weeks ago , well worth the money

#4 ukhunter

ukhunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:34 pm

i got Marky UF T-20 IR light here if anyone is after one yours for £40 posted i got it for my mate but he dont need it now

and see Marky is selling the UF T-20 light for £45 posted now

#5 PIL

PIL

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:04 pm

i got Marky UF T-20 IR light here if anyone is after one yours for £40 posted i got it for my mate but he dont need it now

and see Marky is selling the UF T-20 light for £45 posted now

you have pm :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users