Sign in to follow this  
72line per

Nite Master Marky Light

Can some body put a picture and price up and any links to vids as well

Search for markylight on youtube, not sure of price

hi all, "Marky light" is a bit too much of a general term as he makes lots of different illuminators?...the latest "hot" seller is the Marky T-20,this is a re-branded Uniquefire UF T-20 with an oslon black LED and single mode driver board fitted, it runs on 1X 18650 battery( do a google search for Uniquefire UF T-20 for a pic) Marky is not the only guy making them on the nightvisionforum,you can contact Ian on ir.light.builds@gmail.com as he makes and sells them also,i think they are around £40+ postage. :thumbs:

• Like 1

hi all, "Marky light" is a bit too much of a general term as he makes lots of different illuminators?...the latest "hot" seller is the Marky T-20,this is a re-branded Uniquefire UF T-20 with an oslon black LED and single mode driver board fitted, it runs on 1X 18650 battery( do a google search for Uniquefire UF T-20 for a pic) Marky is not the only guy making them on the nightvisionforum,you can contact Ian on ir.light.builds@gmail.com as he makes and sells them also,i think they are around £40+ postage. :thumbs:

I got one a few weeks ago , well worth the money

i got Marky UF T-20 IR light here if anyone is after one yours for £40 posted i got it for my mate but he dont need it now

and see Marky is selling the UF T-20 light for £45 posted now

i got Marky UF T-20 IR light here if anyone is after one yours for £40 posted i got it for my mate but he dont need it now

and see Marky is selling the UF T-20 light for £45 posted now

you have pm :thumbs: