Your Thourght On The Good Old Hw80 Uk Spec Not The German Spec At 18Ft Lbs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 words for my HW80. Accurate, heavy, indestructable. Not necessarily in that order.

no Phantom i dont the guy said it is the uk spec which had th spring changed for the uk market the gun its self also has uk staped so il take it to the gun shop to get it double checked but thank you

thanks Walshie i got mine to day but im a bit worried now as Phantom has the german spec is 18 ft lbs but uk spec is just under 12ft lbs as i dont have a fac im a bit concerned but indeed a very nice

i am joining my local club how difficult is it to get a fac

FAC is dependant on a lot of things :yes:

I can get my Ultra back if the local FAEO decides that my 'depression issues' (mental health issues) are in the past and given what Ihave learned this week they are NOT.

Also an FAC is dependant on the land you have to shoot on as well as your security (gun safe) in your house etc....

I was of the belief that Germans could only have 7ft/lb air rifles and they had to change the spring to INCREASE the power for the U.K market. Do HW80s come out of the factory way over then?

As I say, this is only what I believe, so is probably rubbish like everything else I know. :laugh:

I was of the belief that Germans could only have 7ft/lb air rifles and they had to change the spring to INCREASE the power for the U.K market. Do HW80s come out of the factory way over then?

As I say, this is only what I believe, so is probably rubbish like everything else I know. :laugh:

No buddy.....

The Kroughts say that you are not allowed to hunt even a bunny at below 8ft/lbs (naughty naughty me!!! :whistling: )

T'was fun though...... say no more!!!

I also thought that you could not hunt with a air rifle in Germany.

well i heard the german one are more pokie havent actually check online and tony what do they normaly sell for second hand and its not the new shape either

i to used to suffer from depression so for my sake i hope its under if it isnt can i tune it down by any means

I also thought that you could not hunt with a air rifle in Germany.

K'in ell Ric, that avatar looks like Wurz's work!! :drool & slurrrping:

Oh and you are correct :yes: witch made it even more fun :whistling: LOL

Walshie Most imported Air guns need to be reduced in power for the UK market (Even SMK!....) :yes:

It's just so fecking easyto tip a QB well over the 12 limit!

Hows life Arch?

well i heard the german one are more pokie havent actually check online and tony what do they normaly sell for second hand and its not the new shape either

i to used to suffer from depression so for my sake i hope its under if it isnt can i tune it down by any means

If it's long past, you should be okay if you have the rest (security, land etc...)

You can if need be, reduce the power by reducing the number of coils on the spring or by adding whats known as "Pre-Load"

I suffere severe reccurent depression at times, thats why i have not yet applied for my FAC.

If I can make a full 12 months clear, I will apply