Been Offerd A Virak .22 What Are You Thoughts

hello , to another dorset chap ;) ,, the hw range are awesome mate and it sounds like you got yourself a steal !!! you should come down to parkstone gun club when you have it all sorted and working :) ,, good bunch of guys down there

reece im going up there tonight im bringing my smk up already spoke to bruce today

nice one mate ,, if you go up on mondays i will be there ,, your welcom to have a go with my two falcon pcp's :)

hello , to another dorset chap ;) ,, the hw range are awesome mate and it sounds like you got yourself a steal !!! you should come down to parkstone gun club when you have it all sorted and working :) ,, good bunch of guys down there

reece im going up there tonight im bringing my smk up already spoke to bruce today

nice one mate ,, if you go up on mondays i will be there ,, your welcom to have a go with my two falcon pcp's :)

cheers reece when my new spring arrives at a1 airsorft and its fitted your more than welcome to have a play on either of my guns bud

nice one bud,, send me a pm when your next going on a monday

could go up this monday if i can take my guns up if not it will be tuesday

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike, I'm not normally one to talk out of term on a public forum but you seriously need to wind your neck in mate.   It's not fair that every new member you "suspect" is being tarred with the sam

I suspect he might have had an educated guess after looking at his pellet tin, or he could have wildly stabbed in the dark after reading the side if the breech block...

My guess would be .22 looking at the title of the thread

well my names adam im new to this site not the sport i have owned rifles in the past and stripped and shot them maybe you should ask member astral as she has me on facebook and i do currenty own both a smk b2 and the hw80 older version

sorry i thought this to mean you had a smkb2 and a hw80 older version?

well fry im sorry for the confusion i firstly owned the smk and then i was offered a hw80 old style version i put a faq up to get peoples thoughts on the said gun and then i brought it and put another post up

ok mr fair enough no hard feelins at all. i certainly aint touchin any graham shite talk with a barge pole. as i said in first place hw80 is a bentley of a break barrel compared to a smk skoda. good luck with it. ATB

edited to add i said that on your other 80 thread.

none felt fry bud

Might I remind you gents of all the times I have been proved right and when he has tried to rip members of this very forum off after he has posted about his super bargains?

Furthermore I could say I lived in ruddy Falmouth under a new user ID, I have been there enough times to carry a conversation off about what is happening on the quayside quite well, nobody would be any the wiser. Archie spotted it, I agree with him, amazing how the luck always falls into the laps of their aliases and also the use of language. The way that reply about despringing was done. I could be wrong, it could be Steve, he was fond of that appellation as well. The fluency and appalling spelling are also typical of the brothers grims posts! Just look for the similarities, including the name calling!

It is amazing how an admitted novice who owns a B2 an strip this beast down and knew how to do it! Sorry, the gun maybe easy to disassemble, but the preload is a known danger, he also admitted this was FAC, so someone who has not got much experience has a spring compressor? The one for fitting springs to car suspension may not fit you know! Also Simon I did not spot him, Archie did, he brought it to my attention and I have spotted the usual pot holes in the road that is his story! Gaping craters you could lose an articulated truck down!

Why have I got so much time at the moment? The flu has left me with damned bronchitis worse than I ever had whilst smoking. Some days are better than others and I have managed to get out a couple of times recently. But the coughing can leave me unable to walk if it is a bad day and I don't want to get stuck miles from anywhere, which I am sure you can appreciate.

Mike, give the scambusting a rest eh mate?! Life is really too short to waste like this.

With sincerely-held good wishes. Honestly!!

Simon

Edited by pianoman

cheers reece when my new spring arrives at a1 airsorft and its fitted your more than welcome to have a play on either of my guns bud

nice one bud,, send me a pm when your next going on a monday

could go up this monday if i can take my guns up if not it will be tuesday

monday is airgun night ,, other nights you may be waiting awhile for the guys to finish with the live rifles lol ,, but its all good fun

Might I remind you gents of all the times I have been proved right and when he has tried to rip members of this very forum off after he has posted about his super bargains?

Furthermore I could say I lived in ruddy Falmouth under a new user ID, I have been there enough times to carry a conversation off about what is happening on the quayside quite well, nobody would be any the wiser. Archie spotted it, I agree with him, amazing how the luck always falls into the laps of their aliases and also the use of language. The way that reply about despringing was done. I could be wrong, it could be Steve, he was fond of that appellation as well. The fluency and appalling spelling are also typical of the brothers grims posts! Just look for the similarities, including the name calling!

It is amazing how an admitted novice who owns a B2 an strip this beast down and knew how to do it! Sorry, the gun maybe easy to disassemble, but the preload is a known danger, he also admitted this was FAC, so someone who has not got much experience has a spring compressor? The one for fitting springs to car suspension may not fit you know! Also Simon I did not spot him, Archie did, he brought it to my attention and I have spotted the usual pot holes in the road that is his story! Gaping craters you could lose an articulated truck down!

Why have I got so much time at the moment? The flu has left me with damned bronchitis worse than I ever had whilst smoking. Some days are better than others and I have managed to get out a couple of times recently. But the coughing can leave me unable to walk if it is a bad day and I don't want to get stuck miles from anywhere, which I am sure you can appreciate.

Listen Mike, it's disheartening to hear of people being scammed after acting in good faith. I don't like it but the reality is that people are going to have to start treating the sales section on here like they would any other advert found in any other walk of life. This is not eBay with layer upon layer of buyer protection and come backs and unfortunatly there is very little we can can do here once someone has been scammed. You wouldn't reply to an advert placed on a shop window by sending your hard earned money away to an address without seeing that the goods actually existed and its about time people woke up and realised its the same with adverts on here.. The old phrase 'caveat emptor' (buyer beware) is one that should be used at all time when considering buying stuff, and I'm afraid if a person parts with their money and never sees it again its harsh, but at the end of they have no one else to blame...

With this in mind, your persecution of new members must stop. You seem to think yourself judge jury and executioner in these cases, and while you have been proved right a good amount of times, you have also been proved wrong many times.. All this witch hunting must end because, all it does is create an aura of paranoia towards new members and those who fall into your self appointed set of parameters..