Been Offerd A Virak .22 What Are You Thoughts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike, I'm not normally one to talk out of term on a public forum but you seriously need to wind your neck in mate.   It's not fair that every new member you "suspect" is being tarred with the sam

I suspect he might have had an educated guess after looking at his pellet tin, or he could have wildly stabbed in the dark after reading the side if the breech block...

My guess would be .22 looking at the title of the thread

Oh bud is it? Funny you are new to this sport yet going from a B2 you have managed to get the mainspring on one of HWs most notoriously difficult to strip rifles out!

Really surprises me how you can think anybody would not know it was you David!

Edited by secretagentmole

Am I missing something here? Are you saying dorsetchap is a G, Mike?

How you know that mate?

Listen bud, it is obvious bud, remember bud?

Suddenly got an HW80 bud, the HW80 is a notorious gun to get the mainspring out of. Please remember he only had a B2 and is new to the sport!

Know what I mean bud?

Archie spotted him first!

Im still lost to your answer Mike, but then again im not the brightest candle in the church. Good spot if he is a G, but a apology will be in order if he's not. Remember not long ago Danny was accused of being a G until Davy then me met him in person and saw that he wasn't.

well my names adam im new to this site not the sport i have owned rifles in the past and stripped and shot them maybe you should ask member astral as she has me on facebook and i do currenty own both a smk b2 and the hw80 older version

Mike,

I'm not normally one to talk out of term on a public forum but you seriously need to wind your neck in mate.

It's not fair that every new member you "suspect" is being tarred with the same brush.

As for stripping an 80... If you find it difficult to strip then I think you aren't competent in taking a rifle apart at all

Wether or not I'm speaking out of term I don't give a shit but since you got here and started posting your crap this forum has gone seriously downhill which has forces a lot of regular members to refrain from posting

So seriously in all manner of speaking..... F**k off!!!

Rant over

• Like 6