Sign in to follow this  
dorsetchap.22

Been Offerd A Virak .22 What Are You Thoughts

Hi fellow gunners i have been offered a virak .22 break barrel are these any good guy said its worth around the 200/250 mark is he correct cant find much info online about them

They are German, spelled Weihrauch

If you know the model, even better.

But to answer your question, they are the gold standard in spring airguns.

Tony

First bet would be to find out what model it is, Weihrauch do more than one break barrel .22 buddy and they're vastly different price ranges and quality etc.

have a look here and figure out which yours is. People might be able to help you out a bit more then fella :thumbs:

ok great help chaps i shall ask him what are they like for target an hunting in the like of accuracy power wise chaps just bull part figures

ok great help chaps i shall ask him what are they like for target an hunting in the like of accuracy power wise chaps just bull part figures

Again it depends what model it is fella but Weihrauch as an average are accurate and well built. As long as it's been looked after then it should be a good gun and worlds apart from your SMK.

My only personal experience with weihrauch was my dads HW35 and that was a solid workhorse if a little on the heavy side.

• Like 1

Could it be a 99 mate?

You really need to find out exactly what it is before anyone can really help, mate.

Andrew.....

Accept the "Request" or I'll have to kick your ar$e :D

• Like 1

You really need to find out exactly what it is before anyone can really help, mate.

Andrew.....

Accept the "Request" or I'll have to kick your ar$e :D

:laugh::thumbs: