The Sandwell Field Sports Vhtv Spectre Review (Parts 1 And 2).

Hy si and davy,those are two nice rifles you must be happy, another top quality show aswell

as a side note thanks for advising i get a springer for my first rifle,after your BSA ultra vids i was sold on getting one

but i bought an AA prosport .177 instead and loving it thanks

regards nick

hi nick

you going about it the right way buddy :thumbs:

learn how to shoot a springer well,and you will be able to shoot a PCP well too :thumbs:

springer is where its at :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there forum friends,   Well it’s almost taken 3 months to complete this review but here it is broken down into 2 parts, each around 15 minutes in length.   When I and Davy started shooting thes

Davy please take the bloody price label off it we all know that its a new gun. Brill shooting boys.

Cracking review there lads and some fine shooting, amazing results from a sfs tuned rifle in the right hands. Davy you look like a kid in a candy store when shooting the spectre indoors , look forwar

Davy please take the bloody price label off it we all know that its a new gun. Brill shooting boys.

hi Roger

i never take of the label till i am happy with the rifle,call it superstitious if you want,but its the way i roll !!!!!!! :tongue2:

it fell of soon after :thumbs:

Hy si and davy,those are two nice rifles you must be happy, another top quality show aswell

as a side note thanks for advising i get a springer for my first rifle,after your BSA ultra vids i was sold on getting one

regards nick

hi nick

learn how to shoot a springer well,and you will be able to shoot a PCP well too :thumbs:

Iam new to this rifle game davy but i managed to take a 50 metre rat at woodend farm on monday,why would i want a pcp,only had the prosport 10 days mate

regards Nick

regards nick

hi nick

Iam new to this rifle game davy but i managed to take a 50 metre rat at woodend farm on monday,why would i want a pcp,only had the prosport 10 days mate

regards Nick

well done nick on the rat splat! :thumbs:

you will find once you get the bug,there will be room for a PCP in your armoury.

and if you are going to be doing a lot of ratting ,then there is a defo need for a multi shot PCP :thumbs:

Cracking review there lads and some fine shooting, amazing results from a sfs tuned rifle in the right hands. Davy you look like a kid in a candy store when shooting the spectre indoors :yes: , look forward to seeing them in the comps lads :thumbs: . ATB Aaron

hi Aaron

i was and i was in another shop today,and got the Hawke SR pro for the HW97 .22 SFS S2T :thumbs:

Nice one mate cracking scope ATB Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Aww what a dilemma! Great shooting as ever from two great lads. The rifles are truly fabulous Si and Davy. But am I shooting with anything less? No. I really have beautiful spring rifles that Andy has serviced absolutely superbly. But the point is...Do I order one too when I have four really terrific, superbly accurate shooting spring rifles???

I'm really liking the idea/suggestion of taking an HW80K and putting it through a real customising facelift and Sandwell's tuning with a Custom Stock's CS500 sporter or Tyrrolean stock in a rich walnut....

That would be fabulous ...wouldn't it!

Pianoman

I watched these vids as soon as they were up and 2 days later sent my HW97kt to tony for a fettle. The wait is killing me but I know it will be worth it.

Fantastic job you guys do, my only problem is I've watched all your vids now so if you can just crack on with some more, that would be great cheers lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

Great vids Si & Davy, i was going to buy the spectre until i was told the price !!!!!!! EKKKKKKKk

£720-00, no chance i can get a v-mached gun from steve pope at v-mach much cheaper.

atb brian

Hope the wife don't read that, 'cos she'll have my knackers in a jam jar! Again :blink:

Great vids Si & Davy, i was going to buy the spectre until i was told the price !!!!!!! EKKKKKKKk

£720-00, no chance i can get a v-mached gun from steve pope at v-mach much cheaper.

atb brian

I saw these rifles when they were fresh out of the box . Money well spent ? Well, its a big lump of cash , but you have to realise these rifles will perform as well as ANY pcp . They are well balanced , very well made , tuned to perfection , and one of a limited number that will be avaliable . You can pick up any half decent pcp fpr that money , and second hand , about a third less . What you fail to understand is that these select few are going to be , in 10 - 15 - 20 yrs time like rocking horse poo . These will be the ones that will fetch well in acess of their original price . A V mach , dont get me wrong , a quality buy , but the 1 in 30 spectre ( i think its 30 i maybe wrong ) that comes up once in a blue moon ?? Its worth every penny and much much more ............

• Like 1