Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Genuine Netting Suppliers And Net Makers.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:03 pm

Rabbiting man   of here supplied me with handmade gate nets a good man to deal with and delivers on time :thumbs: Attached File  1234796_441246465988695_279721986_n.jpg   188.58KB   4 downloadsAttached File  1170707_441246602655348_1647469680_n.jpg   165.15KB   2 downloadsfirst class bit work and il be back for more

• Rabbiting man and Mr Wilkes like this

#17 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:36 am

another batch of quality nets 6x6 fox nets in 1.3 braid of rabbiting man that my needs sorted for the season cheers StuartAttached File  S1140002.JPG   118.55KB   3 downloadsAttached File  S1140003.JPG   112.12KB   2 downloadsAttached File  S1140008.JPG   117.47KB   2 downloads
  • Rabbiting man likes this

#18 Rabbiting man

Rabbiting man

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:08 pm

another batch of quality nets 6x6 fox nets in 1.3 braid of rabbiting man that my needs sorted for the season cheers Stuartattachicon.gifS1140002.JPGattachicon.gifS1140003.JPGattachicon.gifS1140008.JPG

Thanks mate happy you like them :victory:  :thumbs: .

• Banter likes this

#19 Polkey

Polkey

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:05 pm

With this thread recommending good, reliable suppliers I thought it as important to name the useless supplier I used in the hope he can not mess anyone else off here around.  http://brian.brinded....com/index.html aka http://rabbitnetsandaccessories.co.uk/, Made the mistake of paying over the phone and they took more money than quoted, did not deliver on time and ignored my calls and texts until I told him my wife is a lawyer in a text. Came up with a cock and ball story. Eventually turned up nearly two weeks late with only half the braided cord I was expecting. When I contacted him to question the price and ask for the rest of the cord I was asked to send it all back. Needless to say I have kept it as I don't trust them to refund me properly. The service is horrendus!,  I have now read many posts on here with similar and worse stories so save your self's the agro and use one of the recommended suppliers.  

• wizardofthehills likes this

#20 lifelong cumbrian

lifelong cumbrian

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:18 pm

With this thread recommending good, reliable suppliers I thought it as important to name the useless supplier I used in the hope he can not mess anyone else off here around.  http://brian.brinded....com/index.html aka http://rabbitnetsandaccessories.co.uk/, Made the mistake of paying over the phone and they took more money than quoted, did not deliver on time and ignored my calls and texts until I told him my wife is a lawyer in a text. Came up with a cock and ball story. Eventually turned up nearly two weeks late with only half the braided cord I was expecting. When I contacted him to question the price and ask for the rest of the cord I was asked to send it all back. Needless to say I have kept it as I don't trust them to refund me properly. The service is horrendus!,  I have now read many posts on here with similar and worse stories so save your self's the agro and use one of the recommended suppliers.

Poor that mate.

#21 threelander

threelander

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:25 pm

yeh brindeds don,t seem very reliable at all do they

Edited by threelander, 12 November 2013 - 06:21 am.

• Polkey likes this

#22 Polkey

Polkey

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:27 pm

Poor that mate.

I know mate, you live and learn, just hope no one else gives them any business! I know I wont !

#23 threelander

threelander

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:10 am

it is yeh

Edited by threelander, 12 November 2013 - 06:17 am.

• Polkey likes this

#24 Mr Wilkes

Mr Wilkes

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:25 pm

Ive been asked by Smithie (former member) to give a short review of the long net he won on the Auction...

The net in question was from Nelson, it is a 100 yrd 4z 4"mesh net hanked on stainless endpins.

All i can say is for a machine made net it was lovely to handle and run off the end pins as smooth as you like. It balled up 14 rabbits last night (pest control chaps  ;) ) as good as any net (if not better) that weve used in the past.

Anyone wanting a genuine net for catching rabbits contact Nelson ..you wont go wrong. :thumbs:

ps

Those end pins are a work of art nelson , we will be wanting a few pair for the forth coming season... :thumbs:

• NELS0N likes this

#25 NELS0N

NELS0N

Forrest Gump

• Donator
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:04 pm

Mr Wilkes, that net was some of the last of my old stock. The stuff i have here now is much much nicer, soft as silk. if you PM me your address i'll get a sample sent up.  :thumbs:

The comment regarding my end pins............. coming from a talented chap like Smithie means a lot, please pass on my regards.

Nelson

• Mr Wilkes and steelewilly like this

#26 darren_nash

darren_nash

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:11 pm

ive used advanced netting , for there sheet netting material there good quality and fast delivery  :thumbs:

#27 Mr Wilkes

Mr Wilkes

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:22 pm

PM sent Nelson.

#28 lifelong cumbrian

lifelong cumbrian

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:58 pm

Mr Wilkes, that net was some of the last of my old stock. The stuff i have here now is much much nicer, soft as silk. if you PM me your address i'll get a sample sent up.  :thumbs:
The comment regarding my end pins............. coming from a talented chap like Smithie means a lot, please pass on my regards.

Nelson

It is Les. Best sheet netting I have seen.
  • shealy1 likes this

#29 fealeranger

fealeranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:26 pm

Hi guys,

I am trying to source 5" 210D/18 sheet nylon netting for hares but i can't seem to locate it anywhere. I checked Advance Netting but the best I could find is 4.5". Is there anywhere this can be sourced as I seem to have met a dead end with this?

#30 steelewilly

steelewilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:33 am

I am from Australia and have been looking at nelson's nets on eBay. I have noticed field sports UK talk about nelson quite unprofessionally on their eBay ads. I really like the look of nelson's nets. Has anyone tried fieldsportsuk?
Billy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users