Genuine Netting Suppliers And Net Makers.

Hi all,

this is a thread to name any genuine net suppliers and net makers that you have used and would like to recomend to others on the site. the one and only place i use is :

ADVANCED NETTING LTD

157 ST OSYTH ROAD

CLACTON ON SEA

CO 15 3HD.

feel free to ad anyone who you know to be a genuine person ( user names only please).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

John Orr is a crank what he knows about long netting can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters. Even Smithie who has been netting only a couple of years, knows far more than Joh

It was an "interesting conversation" with Mr James Baird, it took place on the Welsh game fair ground a couple of years ago. We spoke for nearly an hour, in which time he managed to convince me that h

George...what you need is the book " LONG NETTING FROM PEG TO PEG " by Martin King..

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

John Orr is a crank what he knows about long netting can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters. Even Smithie who has been netting only a couple of years, knows far more than John Orr ever will.

People seem to be obsessed by numbers, if you live in an area with large numbers of rabbits it stands to reason you will catch large numbers of rabbits with long nets. There is no great feat in that, just the bragging rights.

People like him who are willing to rip off fellow rabbiters really boil my piss.

Rant over.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 7

John Orr is a crank what he knows about long netting can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters. Even Smithie who has been netting only a couple of years, knows far more than John Orr ever will.

People seem to be obsessed by numbers, if you live in an area with large numbers of rabbits it stands to reason you will catch large numbers of rabbits with long nets. There is no great feat in that, just the bragging rights.

People like him who are willing to rip off fellow rabbiters really boil my piss.

Rant over.

TC

lol.. whats john or got to do with me and rabbit numbers

• 3 weeks later...