Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

Hi Lads, Im new to all this. ive got a 97 and im thinking about getting the V-mach tunning done on it ive had a dieseling problem once before after about 500 AA Diablos and the problem has gone the kit itself is £77 and my arms dealer rekons he will fit it for free on its 6 monthly serivce, any advice gents is more than welcome. its an awsome piece of kit already with miniture groups from 30m-50m and to be honest im like a school kid at xmas thinking about the V-Mach

Regards

Pat

Alright Buddy, Hope the rest of this thread hasn't put you off the site. I haven't been here long but they do seem to get hijacked by a few argumentative souls.

Any way, I've just sent my HW97KT away to SFS tobe tuned and from what I can tell the v-mach is a great kit too. The HW97kt's defo seem to respond well to any amount of tuning so you'll notice a difference.

Maybe we could get all the guys on here together soon for a meet, us newbies would benefit from spending time with the great hunters and shooters on here..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh