Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh

Rock Ape :thumbs:

:laugh: My Dad's ex RAF regiment. I called him that one day when I was a lad. The next thing I knew I was seeing stars!! :blink:

jeremy beadle :laugh: Gibralta has a lot to answer for :thumbs:

Can't give you a slut point, so this will have to do :laugh::victory:

This is some thread steve, thought i had somehow got access to another comical plot of suspence and intrigue from east enders !

But it turned out to be very sad at the end, because this is reality, or is it ?

Did i hear right that you have sent your rifle back to tony for a de-tune since the last time i saw you ?

Edit. to turn power down.

atb phil

Edited by hunter100t

Hi Phil,

No, it hasn't gone back to SFS, the power is creeping up though, but still legal. Si has offered to have Davy remove a spring coil, and film it at the same time, with the intension of putting it on VHTV. I am keeping a close eye on it at the moment, and will contact Si accordingly.

Regards, Steve

• Like 1

No problems at all Steve.

You happy with the results your getting from it Steve? As it beds in it will only improve.

I spent the whole day and some of the night yesterday till 2310 hrs with Davy at his club then on his rabbit permission. Davy was using his Spectre and s2 tuned 97kt and putting shot after shot through the same 1 hole with them both.

At 66 yards he was hitting a rabbit knock down on a wooden post in the wind pretty easily with the .22 97.

His exact words were once I pick up this rifle I just cant put it down.

Brilliant rifles.

Si.

Edited by zini

Hi Si,

Far exceeds my expectations, it’s a pleasure to shoot and my groups are becoming tighter. I put around a hundred pellets through it yesterday, and at the same time, I used my new bench chrono. The initial power creep has slowed down and the ft/s spread is narrowing.

All in all, I’m chuffed to bits; it’s now my favourite rifle. Every opportunity I get, I’m on the range practicing.

Regards, Steve

• Like 1

No problems at all Steve.

You happy with the results your getting from it Steve? As it beds in it will only improve.

I spent the whole day and some of the night yesterday till 2310 hrs with Davy at his club then on his rabbit permission. Davy was using his Spectre and s2 tuned 97kt and putting shot after shot through the same 1 hole with them both.

At 66 yards he was hitting a rabbit knock down on a wooden post in the wind pretty easily with the .22 97.

His exact words were once I pick up this rifle I just cant put it down.

Brilliant rifles.

Si.

Got to be time for the video to be released surely? Can't wait.

Phil

• Like 1

Gotta say, Moxy. I love your style of posting.

Tell it how you see it :-) :thumbs:

He should be on Catchphrase!

Anyway good to see the thread finally back on track and hear how the SFS 97 Stage 2 is doing. Sounds a formidable rifle.

Edited by secretagentmole

Hi Phil,

No, it hasn't gone back to SFS, the power is creeping up though, but still legal. Si has offered to have Davy remove a spring coil, and film it at the same time, with the intension of putting it on VHTV. I am keeping a close eye on it at the moment, and will contact Si accordingly.

Regards, Steve

Glad that you are happy with it, things will only get better i'm sure.

atb phil

• Like 1

Hi Si,

Far exceeds my expectations, it’s a pleasure to shoot and my groups are becoming tighter. I put around a hundred pellets through it yesterday, and at the same time, I used my new bench chrono. The initial power creep has slowed down and the ft/s spread is narrowing.

All in all, I’m chuffed to bits; it’s now my favourite rifle. Every opportunity I get, I’m on the range practicing.

Regards, Steve

Great new Steve :thumbs: .

Didn't i just say to you a month or so back that the wait for the tune would be well worth it? ;)

Well you now see why mate :yes: .

The review of the SFS VHTV Spectres is uploading to YouTube as i type. Wait till you see that baby mate. The Spectres shooting out to 66 yards in a breeze and hitting targets just under 3/4 the size of a pop bottle top shot after shot.

Really really impressive to say the least the work Tony as done on them.

• Like 1

Hi Si,

Regards, Steve

Great new Steve :thumbs: .

Didn't i just say to you a month or so back that the wait for the tune would be well worth it? ;)

Well you now see why mate :yes: .

The review of the SFS VHTV Spectres is uploading to YouTube as i type. Wait till you see that baby mate. The Spectres shooting out to 66 yards in a breeze and hitting targets just under 3/4 the size of a pop bottle top shot after shot.

Really really impressive to say the least the work Tony as done on them.

HALLELUJA its a miracle god has answered my prayers, finally! :D

lol sorry mate but you know you have taken forever about it :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

haha cant wait to watch it, cheers mate, SKoT :victory:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Lads, Im new to all this. ive got a 97 and im thinking about getting the V-mach tunning done on it ive had a dieseling problem once before after about 500 AA Diablos and the problem has gone the kit itself is £77 and my arms dealer rekons he will fit it for free on its 6 monthly serivce, any advice gents is more than welcome. its an awsome piece of kit already with miniture groups from 30m-50m and to be honest im like a school kid at xmas thinking about the V-Mach

Regards

Pat