Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

Rock Ape :thumbs:

:laugh: My Dad's ex RAF regiment. I called him that one day when I was a lad. The next thing I knew I was seeing stars!! :blink:

jeremy beadle :laugh: Gibralta has a lot to answer for :thumbs:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh

I think pianoan hit the nail on the head about the army....i can picture it now, the word that comes to mind is REMF! Did not realize you were RAF reg.

Hit the nail on the head alright being a unhappy customer at S.F.S.started a war.

I'm only posting because I feel it really disappointing to ban someone for their opinion. I would post if it were any of the regulars here, just think its really disappointing this couldn't have been sorted any other way.

I gently asked him to tone it down both on the open forum and in private, instead he tried using his fancy vocabulary (well worded bollocks...) to absolve himself of all responsibility for his actions and blame everybody else for the arguments he's been causing on here of late.. He wasn't banned for having an opinion, he was banned for being a disruptive tit.. :thumbs:

On a serious note I don't think S.F.S. can be too bad, Simon's problem turned out to be one of communication

and the feedback is always good. Would I have mine tuned at S.F.S. Yes, as I would any other gun / workshop with a recommendation.

Your's in sport,

Phil.

The shame and irony of the whole affair to me is I (and another wholely innocent member!) have been subjected to sustained, vicious and ruthless personal attack after I agreed with YOUR post in which you believed that a prolonged delay after payment for your order without communication was unacceptable form.

And here I am slain, by Pianoman the celebrated gentleman holding the mortal weapon, hands bloodied as Brutus on the senate floor.

I shall exit stage right.

who is the other member?

Just caught up on HLF gossip, I'm suprised the missus doesn't have an account this is better than any soap :D

Without geetting too involved I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for Miles although I do think he enjoyed a good wind-up. Maybe the mods will reconsider letting him back on after a cooling off period, he did have a very interesting thread in the hunting section but for whatever reason I sensed some bitterness creep in..

Ah well

Edited by Elliott

The shame and irony of the whole affair to me is I (and another wholely innocent member!) have been subjected to sustained, vicious and ruthless personal attack after I agreed with YOUR post in which you believed that a prolonged delay after payment for your order without communication was unacceptable form.

And here I am slain, by Pianoman the celebrated gentleman holding the mortal weapon, hands bloodied as Brutus on the senate floor.

who is the other member?

That's for the rest of us to use our imaginations....

I enjoyed a lot of his posts but the bloke seemed to have some issues. He tried to play mind games by the use of inuendos and twisting what others had said as well as the use of what he probably saw as an intimidating vocabulary and also referances to classic literature.

I would put money on that he's got a fair few psychology books floating around at home. :thumbs:

I don't wish the guy any ill at all and I hope that he gets his head straight for him and his family's sake.

• Like 3
Guest scramble

who is the other member?

That's for the rest of us to use our imaginations....

I enjoyed a lot of his posts but the bloke seemed to have some issues. He tried to play mind games by the use of inuendos and twisting what others had said as well as the use of what he probably saw as an intimidating vocabulary and also referances to classic literature.

I would put money on that he's got a fair few psychology books floating around at home. :thumbs:

I don't wish the guy any ill at all and I hope that he gets his head straight for him and his family's sake.

Well said Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.

Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.

But I try and make an effort to stem the flow of shite bellowing out of my gob.

Miles did put up some good posts and contributed well, but when his thesaurus mouth kicked into gear...... Well...?!

Nothing against the chap but there has to be limits. Which he clearly crossed.

This forum of late has had some serious issues. Good long standing and knowledgeable members discredited by newbies who aren't satisfied by the posts they receive. Because the replying poster isn't somewhat of a celebrity and doesn't tickle your balls in the right way. ( no offence intended )

Be careful who you discredit. You would be surprised what some of the non posting nobody's know and also what reputation some of them have.

A lot of my good friends who do know shit have sadly left this forum or won't post because of threads like this. Which is a real shame. Or what is worst is when they do post they are immediately blanked because they are not in the current club.

Some members have been on here years and have seen all this before but more importantly have nothing to prove. Which currently is the problem.

Some may as well trade all their rifles in for dogs and participate in another forum. If you can handle a bitchfest.

Anyhoo wtf do I know. Being the number one tit.

Atb

• Like 6