Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

I'm not going to message you privately. You've happily dished out your shit in public, so take it back in public. It's nothing personal between you and me anymore. I'm as calm as a mill pond here!

Your respect for me is diminishing. You are getting smaller and smaller to me mate!

And as before, there you go again...."It's not me and you are wrong and I never meant and it's polluting..."!

The pollution is all yours Miles. You wrote the pollutive shit that brought this down on you. You've been writing it all over the bloody forum and I'm fed up with it and I've told you so in a direct and expressive manner. Too direct and expressive as it happens! But, anyone can take a look back and there you are. Arguing with all and sundry!

And you will still fight for the last word here!

You're not a bad lad really. You're just a contrary sod!

And you've met your Waterloo Napoleon!

Edited by pianoman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh

Again all you seem to do is dodge the issue and try to imply others are to blame . You have done much damage too an already "flagging " section. You've been a member for 12 months and have , as far as i see , done your best to cause ructions , ridicule people , and try to belittle them . Your hell bent on lighting the fuse , but when the spotlight rounds on you , its someone elses fault , or you want to go to PM ( as you wont say things in the open ) I have asked countleas times what the problem is and STILL you decline to answer . I thought from the start that your a c**t , and it seems that people see you in the same light . I know more about you than you think , and your little more than a fantasist . You should spend the time and energy you do causing trouble , making a better life for your family , and trying to be a better person than the one that posts on here that clearly is full of spite and jelousy . I pity you Miles , i really do , but not as much as i pity the children your raising in your deluded little fantasy world . I wont post again on here and if fact im sorry i got involved , but the way you have conducted yourself in the last couple of days i think you've got off lightly. If you are what this forumis growing into , then its little wonder people are going elsewhere . Finally , dont bother pm'ing me with the reasons for your rant , as i asked countless times for it and each time you dodged the reply .

The shame and irony of the whole affair to me is I (and another wholely innocent member!) have been subjected to sustained, vicious and ruthless personal attack after I agreed with YOUR post in which you believed that a prolonged delay after payment for your order without communication was unacceptable form.

And here I am slain, by Pianoman the celebrated gentleman holding the mortal weapon, hands bloodied as Brutus on the senate floor.

I shall exit stage right.

The shame and irony of the whole affair to me is I (and another wholely innocent member!) have been subjected to sustained, vicious and ruthless personal attack after I agreed with YOUR post in which you believed that a prolonged delay after payment for your order without communication was unacceptable form.

And here I am slain, by Pianoman the celebrated gentleman holding the mortal weapon, hands bloodied as Brutus on the senate floor.

shut the door on your way out.. :bye:

Am I right in thinking miles has been banned now? If so is this a temporary or permanent ban? Although some have taken offence to his recent opinions should it not also be taken into consideration all he contributed to this site in the past year?

I think this whole past 48 hours has been shameful for all parties involved and what should be a fun place to come hang out with adults has turned into a playground for everyone.

It makes me genuinely sad to see the behaviour displayed here from all parties.

Phil

Phil it's because this is a place for adults, silly sods being shitty with people get short shrift! He brings all he has ever got on himself mate and after the smart-arse infantile way he conducts himself he's been dealt with in the same like-fashion.

I actually liked him and I've spoken up for him against his enemies here before. And I really do admire the loyalty you have shown for defending your friend, But like I said mate. You go clearing the minefield he lays for himself to keep him from unfair abuse and BOOM! He goes walking right in front of you and triggers off another one!. He stepped on one too many. today and I've had enough of the silly sod.

I stand by what I said about his spell in the army, I can well imagine how that must have run for the type of lad he is. He must have had a hell of a bad time there. I recognised his character type ages ago. He'll make a square peg of himself choose what round hole he slots himself into.

I'm really sorry I lost it earlier. But the fact that he agreed with my stance on the percieved delay I've had with Tony Wall, does not give him licence or right to twist it around as a beating stick for his own agenda. I have made the position with Sandwell Field Sports very clear and resolved for all to see. Yet he goes on spouting his arguments in psuedo classical English as a means of showing himself as a literate intellectual collosus...And he's anything but!

Anyway. I've said all I need to on this lad. No more.

Timmytree.

Not Shakespear but Rudyard Kipling.

the bit about twisting your words from the poem "IF."

Simon

I'm only posting because I feel it really disappointing to ban someone for their opinion. I would post if it were any of the regulars here, just think its really disappointing this couldn't have been sorted any other way. Your all my friends so it burdens me to see what has been going on lately! Watching from the wings. Oh well I guess the powers to be have made their minds up and have cast mr miles out.

I hope no more ridicule or saying it how it is carried on now as it won't be fair as he's not here to defend himself.

Peace and live to all

Mawders out

• Like 3

Gentlemen ,i am surprised at this forum erupting into BBS style slagging off, its

really is not on , ,why do people have to turn into keyboard warriors ??!!!

i am a member of this and several other forums because i love shooting and airgunning

to learn and to help others with info if i can, ,Calm down guys you will give yourself an early grave

get out and do some shooting you will feel much better.

atb brian

ps , Tony at \ SFS did a great job on my hw80.25 it a delight to shoot,

shut the door on your way out.. :bye:

I want to give you a slut point Mal, but I cant :laugh:

Am I right in thinking miles has been banned now? If so is this a temporary or permanent ban? Although some have taken offence to his recent opinions should it not also be taken into consideration all he contributed to this site in the past year?

I think this whole past 48 hours has been shameful for all parties involved and what should be a fun place to come hang out with adults has turned into a playground for everyone.

It makes me genuinely sad to see the behaviour displayed here from all parties.

Phil

I thought he was a boring and repetitive c**t, I fell asleep on my laptop one evening reading one of his posts, best nights sleep I've had for ages :laugh:

• Like 2