Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

I am NOT slagging any body off in my post , I just don't understand why spend another £145 on a gun which should be at its best from new

Nor, to the very best of my honest recollection was I villaman.

But you saw malts threat to "ban memberS" plural. Not singular as would be the case if I were the sole target.

Edited by milegajo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh

Re the Pm

Sign up to your own account Buster.You may find I will answer genuine pertinent questions if asked in a civil manner.

This is a friend of mines account , and i chose to leave this site as people seema to have more enjoyment arguing and generally causing trouble than keeping the place going . As for asking in a civil manner , how many times and how many people have to ask the reasons before you actually give them ? If i were you ide tread carefully as there's ALOTmore people know about the hatsan sfs trick you tried to pull than you think !!! And as for posting under someone elses account ? My mate have been on here a couple of years, what am i not allowed to speak here unless i have my own acxount ? You need to grow up a bit i think , since you joines youve done nothing but cause trouble, take the piss and try to come across as somw sort of expert . Well ive never known an expert shootet review a gun using a 12 yd target then flog it on as tuned qhen infact its scrap !!? Whats the legallities there brains ?

Edited by c side

I am NOT slagging any body off in my post , I just don't understand why spend another £145 on a gun which should be at its best from new

But you saw malts threat to "ban memberS" plural. Not singular as would be the case if I were the sole target.

I'm not getting dragged into this, and I didn't 'threaten' to ban anyone..

Re the Pm

Sign up to your own account Buster.You may find I will answer genuine pertinent questions if asked in a civil manner.

This is a friend of mines account , and i chose to leave this site as people seema to have more enjoyment arguing and generally causing trouble than keeping the place going . As for asking in a civil manner , how many times and how many people have to ask the reasons before you actually give them ? If i were you ide tread carefully as there's ALOTmore people know about the hatsan sfs trick you tried to pull than you think !!! And as for posting under someone elses account ? My mate have been on here a couple of years, what am i not allowed to speak here unless i have my own acxount ? You need to grow up a bit i think , since you joines youve done nothing but cause trouble, take the piss and try to come across as somw sort of expert . Well ive never known an expert shootet review a gun using a 12 yd target then flog it on as tuned qhen infact its scrap !!? Whats the legallities there brains ?

This is the first thread upon which youve made your request that hasn't been almost immediately pulled.

It's a null request being as my intention has never nor will it be, to cause trouble. Hence "genuine" and "pertinent"

Is not posting private communications without consent also a no no? On someone else's account!?

I sometimes wonder if tuning is a bit like the king's new clothes ???

That’s your opinion and I’m entitled to mine too! Criticism may sometimes be ignorance; before and after results of my SFS tune speak volumes to me.

Regards, Steve

Where did you get criticism from Iam thinking of having my 77 "done". Regard's, Phil.

Very sorry, I misinterpreted your comments. I thought you were using the phrase to express “a whitewash job” please accept my sincere apology.

Regards, Steve

Am I missing something here , you buy a brand new gun for A lot of money then spend another £145 on it to get it right .

surly it should be running at its best from new ? Its like me buying a my brand new car for £150,000 then spend another £50,000 to get it to run right er I don't think so

i know where you are coming from but basically from the factory there are things that can be improved for example the trigger on my pro really benefited from the trigger sears being mirror polished just a combination of things that can personally be tweaked and balanced to achieve a higher level of perfection. which wont get done on the production line! maybe when you go high end money like daystate there aint so much room for improvement. apologies to any one if i am talking bollox.

• Like 2

I'm not getting dragged into this, and I didn't 'threaten' to ban anyone..

Ah, apologies for the misinterpretation, that's how I perceived it.

I have the memebers full consent , now stop trying to divert attention , why the witch hunt ?

Not my consent! (Nevermind, I forgive you)

No diversion. No witch hunt (well, feels like there's one on me!).

Anyhoo, I've nothing more to say here, said it all on the thread that shall not be named.

Have fun fellas, it is just a hobby after all :thumbs:

Toodaloo.

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viable discussion terminated in as many shit-stirring, snide-remarks in your posts as you can cram in!

if you cannot post with remarks germain to the actual discussion of the thread, would you kindly refrain from the clearly overwhelming temptation to make smart-arse, smug and snide remarks on everything the lads just want to air their views on. They have a moral right to do that. It's a forum for their self expression.

You do not the right to abuse them with your ill-conceived overly-opinionated intellectually superior shit!

I get the distinct impression that, because there are a few who have literacy problems, do not spell words correctly and speak as they think in direct phrases, that gives you the right to claim intellectual superiority over their opinions and run them down with what they would describe as "Big Words"

That may impress the morons where you come from pal. But to me, the bigger the words you use, the smaller you are looking with your pathetic inability to shut your stupid f*****g pie hole.

This will start sounding familiar to you after serving in the army as a private.

You were probably bullied there and now you want the "Say" on things that landed you in the shit. I bet my last quid you saw more charges, guardrooms and spent more time on ROPS than anyone in your unit's history....because you were a smart mouthed little cnut who thought you were a cut above your platoon mates and even your Officers then!

I saw thousands of little f**k-all little arseholes like you in the RAF Regiment. I had to unfuck your sort every time I was on Orderly Sarge! Always stuck on the Station there on yet another weekend's shit-cleaning duty on yet another charge!

Now. This one's from me to you personally.

Either put a lid on your mentally deranged impulse to disrespect the lads here and open up on them; and shut the f**k up and keep your stupid, supercilious, overblown, pompous, cretinous baiting to yourself.

Or I promise you LADDIE...If I find you at a meet with a rifle in your hand, I will ram it up your skinny arse and lick you like a f*****g LOLLY! And believe you me boy, you do not have the lead in your weapon, the muscle among your few mates nor the intellect in your brain to get the better of me!

Now go f**k off and do what you do best. Scrounging off some other poor bugger!

PIANOMAN!

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 7

Pianoman,

Alot has been said and so far I've not wished to comment or get involved as I don't have a war to fight with anyone.

However your post really is a tad bit abusive. There are also threats there of physical abuse which I don't condone maybe you should tidy it up a bit mate.

You don't have to I understand and not wishing to fall out, that's far from my intention but please consider the implications of offering violance.

Cheers mate

Phil

If you wouldnt mind pm-ing me and paying for the book I sent you that I neglected to request payment for (intended it to remain a gift) I think you and I are done.

Very disappointed in you Simon, I trust you have true justifications.

I am shocked and appalled.

Not half as disappointed as I am Miles. You, like a fool, provide me with all the bloody justification anyone needs to launch off at you!

I have a great deal of respect for Phil, your one true mate as far as I can tell. Here he is speaking up for you again. I admire his loyalty and himself as a man. For that reason, I am putting the pins back in and the safety catches back on and will apologise for my outburst to him. I have no argument or beef with you Phil.

But Miles. The pattern is clear to see.

You get into a moment of smart-arsing someone who comes back at your plainly insulting remarks and when the shit goes up, you come back with "I didn't mean it that way"... and " I'm dissapointed..."!

Just like you are doing here now!

I had a lot of time and respect for you and even defended you against your critics before. But, here you go again! You just walk right right ahead of the guy who's clearing the minefield you get yourself into! You insult and belittle people here with snide remarks and "clever" reposts to anyone who voices an opinion on anything you don't like, or have an agenda against, or just against you.

In short son, you just have an argumentative streak a mile wide and I'm fed up with reading your crap and seeing youb insult people. And for that there is no excuse!

Alright. I apologise for the threats. Fair play that was out of order and I withdraw them unreservedly. I'm sorry but, you and your stupidity gets me bloody angry!

As for the book. I will return it to you unopened! If you intended it to be a gift, you cannot therefore have neglected to mention payment.

Simon

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 2

Our agreement was that you would pay as and when I provided payment details.

I never sent them so whilst the debt remained, I never thought I'd initiate collection.

Returning it will suffice.

Once again, I'd like to request you message me privately, if only to prevent further pollution of another thread. I do not wish to be blamed yet again for the inability of others to conduct themselves in an adult, civil manner.

With great hurt and ever diminishing respect,

miles.