Sfs Stage 2 Hw97Kt

I sometimes wonder if tuning is a bit like the king's new clothes ???

That’s your opinion and I’m entitled to mine too! Criticism may sometimes be ignorance; before and after results of my SFS tune speak volumes to me.

Regards, Steve

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milagajo. See what I said before? You just cannot resist being at the centre of a shit-slinging bag session can you laddie! You must see it as a personal best if you can get a thread closed and a viab

I think it's the month of PMT's. it's just that the cramps manifest a little different in some folk.   Myself, I just get tummy ache and the shits.   But I try and make an effort to stem the flo

Well here it is! My new SFS stage 2 tuned HW97kt fitted with a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40 AO IR scope. I have been testing pellets and taking chronograph readings most of today; Accupell are the tigh

Am I missing something here , you buy a brand new gun for A lot of money then spend another £145 on it to get it right .

surly it should be running at its best from new ? Its like me buying a my brand new car for £150,000 then spend another £50,000 to get it to run right er I don't think so

Am I missing something here , you buy a brand new gun for A lot of money then spend another £145 on it to get it right .

surly it should be running at its best from new ? Its like me buying a my brand new car for £150,000 then spend another £50,000 to get it to run right er I don't think so

I understand the point you are making, but manufacturing of any product is a trade off between price and quality. Should Weihrauch ever produce a hand fettled rifle, it would certainly be more expensive than a mass produced one. All I’ve done, along with many other HW97 owners, is pay a third party to bring out the best. The proof of the pudding................

Regards, Steve

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder if tuning is a bit like the king's new clothes ???

That’s your opinion and I’m entitled to mine too! Criticism may sometimes be ignorance; before and after results of my SFS tune speak volumes to me.

Regards, Steve

Where did you get criticism from Iam thinking of having my 77 "done". Regard's, Phil.

Careful what you're saying villaman...

pm me if you wish to see how far this sfs rabbit hole goes...

If you have any issues with the work this guy does, put up backed with fact or shut up.. I'm loath to start editing or banning members from this section because I firmly believe everyone has the right to air an opinion, but after reading your snide comments on here over the past few days I'm starting to think you haven't got a real axe to grind and are just out to cause trouble. I removed Pianoman's thread yesterday because of the way you hijacked it and took it upon yourself to use it as a platform to start spouting off, I'm just glad his issues appear to have been resolved because it saved me about a half hour of editing and trying to get the thread back on track.. In future if you have any valid issues to debate please do so in an open manner and backed up by fact..

Thanks for coming out and confessing malt. I wondered who was censoring and gagging me for stating the same opinion as villaman and redial.

Hence my warning to them.

Oh, whilst you're here, could you clarify the legalities of posting under anothers name as has happened to c side's account? I thought that was a big no no.

Would you mind retrieving my heresies please malt?

Your deletions may have negated Mr Walls grounds for the threatened legal action, but its also robbed me of my records in order to defend any case brought against me...

Edited by milegajo

I am NOT slagging any body off in my post , I just don't understand why spend another £145 on a gun which should be at its best from new.

I know these tuners do a very good job ,I had my ultra regged by XTX air and its the best thing I have done to the ultra

Edited by villaman