MuckBoots

Does anyone use these wellies. how do you rate them? I got brought a pair a few days ago and to be Honest they look good but whats bothering me is the fabric airmesh top :hmm:, its supposed to be waterproof but no way does it look Thorn proof or am I wrong? I'll be useing them mainly crashing about in woodland and gorse so I'm hopeing they'll deal with it.....

post-251-1186426036_thumb.jpg

Does anyone use these wellies. how do you rate them? I got brought a pair a few days ago and to be Honest they look good but whats bothering me is the fabric airmesh top :hmm:, its supposed to be waterproof but no way does it look Thorn proof or am I wrong? I'll be useing them mainly crashing about in woodland and gorse so I'm hopeing they'll deal with it.....

the very top bit will repel splashes rain etc but will soak up water like a sponge if you stand in water that covers it they are warm and comfortable i have a pair for the horse yard and my Hubie who's feet are a size bigger than mine steals them to walk the dogs ! when he can not be bothered to clean his lowas afterwords i have found them to be good value for money

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

me my oldman ryan and a few of my mates got them jasp they are brilliant in the winter like wearing slippers around you wont wear another welly after these only thing is thy are a b*****d with thorns and barb wire (neoprine) and they are %100 waterproof liek any other welly :thumbs:

Edited by COMPUTER HUNTER