I know d Williams line well and if the dog is bred like you say and kept tight to the same line I cant see any problems.£200 fck all for a well bred pup,if I were in need of a pup I would have snapped your hand off. good look with the sale hope you find a good home for it

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell you what, you lads who've jumped on this thread slagging the seller, the price and the perceived lack of working ability are a bunch of messing retarded pricks...Corky John you're an arsehole mat

if you ask a stupid question expect a few stupid answers. its his pup bred by him. its up to him to put whatever value he wants on it. why do you feel like pushing your principles on other folk. i wo

Time and time again, people can ask and charge what they like, you don't like, don't buy, simple.

Posted Images

200 quids cheap when you hear of greg mousley selling pups @ 450 notes ---------------- and with a waiting list :icon_eek::icon_eek:

What his strain like?

these days show stuff --- photos on the jrtcgb website

200 quids cheap when you hear of greg mousley selling pups @ 450 notes ---------------- and with a waiting list :icon_eek::icon_eek:

What his strain like?

j smith, m Hulme. a Nixon m Thomas. I Dixon. to name a few oh and myself, in the jrccgb, I can assure you Williams terriers get dug to,

• Like 1

What his strain like?

j smith, m Hulme. a Nixon m Thomas. I Dixon. to name a few oh and myself, in the jrccgb, I can assure you Williams terriers get dug to,

i was in it for years ali my stuff got dug to aswell ---- before you start having a dig re read the posts the lads asking about mousley stuff dont tell me that gets dug to ---

• Like 1

What his strain like?

Mousleys other half offered my mate a 6 month old bitch and wanted 'a bargain £350!' and there are people moaning about £200 for a quality looking pup!

• Like 1

What his strain like?

Mousleys other half offered my mate a 6 month old bitch and wanted 'a bargain £350!' and there are people moaning about £200 for a quality looking pup!

git stung by mousley in 1982 turned out the pup i bought was`nt from the parents he showed me -- it was a looker and won shows but would`nt graft the mrs had him as a house dog he was a good guard dog great with the kids and lived till 18 year old .... he cribbed it at a show he was judgeing when i told him it was one of his he denied it that year it won stoneleigh suddenley he remembered breeding it ...

If u look about that's the price Russell's are going for,we have sold plenty to other Irish boys and they invite us to Ireland to judge terriers,they have never moaned about the price or how they work,the parents have cleaned up great since the season ended and get treated like heroes,that's why they look like 'show dogs'. I can't prove to u they work in words but I'd meet u with the terriers and your terriers and let them do the talking.i f*****g hate this site,a lot of bull shit but handy to sell a pup every now and then.this is for the guy who was moaning.

nice looking terriers mate

Nice pup , can't see the problem in charging £ 200 , for a well bred pup ,I laugh when I read these treads , and lads get all emotional over some one dog , good luck with the sale mate

• Like 3