Sign in to follow this  
iansmith2

Russell Dog Pup

Tell you what, you lads who've jumped on this thread slagging the seller, the price and the perceived lack of working ability are a bunch of messing retarded pricks...Corky John you're an arsehole mate, seriously couple of weeks ago you had nothing better to do that gripe about an electric fence system I was selling...total prick...and if he wants to sell the pup for £200 what the f**k has it to do with anyone apart from the seller and the potential buyer...

If you've nothing positive to say - just keep your mouths shut...bunch of cribbing pricks...

Hope you get the pup sold mate... :thumbs:

The guys having a pop on this thread list their location as Ireland???? Possible site suggestion...the Irish should have their own section....f*****g unreal... :yes:

Bit much now to be fair ,all the flags are fu*king lies the same as the fellas given out retards..

That makes a lot of sense - you need your own special section buddy...

what the fook a matter with every one ,.........fooking nothing wrong with this lads offer.........nice russells they look ready for action.....lol

dog on the left of pic looks just like my bitch pup i got here,.......good luck with the sell.....

• Like 1

i asked a simple question what justifies charging 200 quid for a pup when it might not even make the grade, and to be honest the pic of sire and dam dont do nothing for me they look like show dogs but i could be well wrong and they could be half decent workers but still 200 quid is taking the fooking hand whatever way ye what to look at it as for saying sure such and such sell jackadoddles or whatever then fooking let them simple fooks work away a bitch should be bred for you own use then pups given out to mates and mybe if there is no room then sell it on to cover costs but its as simple as this your looking to make money from the pups end o,f and i couldnt give a flying frank who jumps to your rescue because am sure at end of summer the same ones disagreeing with me will have a set of "genuine" pups for sale at 200 quid

And what justification is there for you to jump all over the lad's thread with your bullshit...? Eh the answer to that'll be none whatsoever... :D

What the lad does with this pup has got f**k all to do with you...but of course you just rock up here and have a pop...you need to give yersel a shake son...and while I'm dishing out the sound advice ah also reckon you need to get yersel out more... :bye:

• Like 4

Tell you what, you lads who've jumped on this thread slagging the seller, the price and the perceived lack of working ability are a bunch of messing retarded pricks...Corky John you're an arsehole mate, seriously couple of weeks ago you had nothing better to do that gripe about an electric fence system I was selling...total prick...and if he wants to sell the pup for £200 what the f**k has it to do with anyone apart from the seller and the potential buyer...

If you've nothing positive to say - just keep your mouths shut...bunch of cribbing pricks...

The guys having a pop on this thread list their location as Ireland???? Possible site suggestion...the Irish should have their own section....f*****g unreal... :yes:

Listen you jumped up little c**t, it wasn't long ago you jumped on a thread of mine. I haven't slagged the lad off for selling this pup. Someone made a comment & gave an alternative solution that I would do personally had I bred pups, read it again you f***ing retard Edited by CorkyJohn

Listen you jumped up little c**t, it wasn't long ago you jumped on a thread of mine. I haven't slagged the lad off for selling this pup. Someone made a comment & gave an alternative solution that I would do personally had I bred pups, read it again you f*****g retard

Like I said in the reply to your pm - go f**k yourself :feck:

200 quids cheap when you hear of greg mousley selling pups @ 450 notes ---------------- and with a waiting list :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Edited by the_stig

another day in paradise :laugh: :laugh:

always sunny when terriers are involved .... :D

If u look about that's the price Russell's are going for,we have sold plenty to other Irish boys and they invite us to Ireland to judge terriers,they have never moaned about the price or how they work,the parents have cleaned up great since the season ended and get treated like heroes,that's why they look like 'show dogs'. I can't prove to u they work in words but I'd meet u with the terriers and your terriers and let them do the talking.i f***ing hate this site,a lot of bull shit but handy to sell a pup every now and then.this is for the guy who was moaning.

• Like 1

If u look about that's the price Russell's are going for,we have sold plenty to other Irish boys and they invite us to Ireland to judge terriers,they have never moaned about the price or how they work,the parents have cleaned up great since the season ended and get treated like heroes,that's why they look like 'show dogs'. I can't prove to u they work in words but I'd meet u with the terriers and your terriers and let them do the talking.i f*****g hate this site,a lot of bull shit but handy to sell a pup every now and then.this is for the guy who was moaning.

If u look about that's the price Russell's are going for,we have sold plenty to other Irish boys and they invite us to Ireland to judge terriers,they have never moaned about the price or how they work,the parents have cleaned up great since the season ended and get treated like heroes,that's why they look like 'show dogs'. I can't prove to u they work in words but I'd meet u with the terriers and your terriers and let them do the talking.i f*****g hate this site,a lot of bull shit but handy to sell a pup every now and then.this is for the guy who was moaning.

Bony little pup mate if it was a bitch would of bitten ya hand off for it 200 notes is a fair price IMO good luck getting the little fella a home.

If you come across a Russell bitch give us a nod mate

Edited by willum
  • Like 1

Listen you jumped up little c**t, it wasn't long ago you jumped on a thread of mine. I haven't slagged the lad off for selling this pup. Someone made a comment & gave an alternative solution that I would do personally had I bred pups, read it again you f*****g retard

Like I said in the reply to your pm - go f**k yourself :feck:

Reply of an uneducated moron....

av u still got the pup i think price is ok iv seen c**ts askin a hell of a lot moor for non working un docked pups out of pets

200 quids cheap when you hear of greg mousley selling pups @ 450 notes ---------------- and with a waiting list :icon_eek::icon_eek:

What his strain like?

Sign in to follow this