Sign in to follow this  
iansmith2

Russell Dog Pup

All white Russell dog pup,8 weeks old,bred myself out of hard working Russell's, Dylan williams's line.will upload pics of parents £200 and will be vaccinated.07837651969 Pembrokeshire post-58478-0-23118900-1366750016_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

just a question what justifies charging 200 quid for a pup that might never make the grade, and before people start with stupid answers about dogs with papers and stuff thats what you buying a show dog not a working dog i understand that people want to cover costs of pupping and jagging and stuff but jesus lads 200 quid is out to make money if you ask me but can you tell me why your charging that

• Like 4

£200 is reasonable for a well bred pup and the lad has also inoculated it which would cost £50 takeaway worming defleaing and food and the lads probably making a small mark up for his time

• Like 2

If you sell them cheap then idiots will buy them and pedderlers , £200 for a well bred pup is a fair price

• Like 2

just a question what justifies charging 200 quid for a pup that might never make the grade, and before people start with stupid answers about dogs with papers and stuff thats what you buying a show dog not a working dog i understand that people want to cover costs of pupping and jagging and stuff but jesus lads 200 quid is out to make money if you ask me but can you tell me why your charging that

Time and time again, people can ask and charge what they like, you don't like, don't buy, simple.

• Like 6

If you sell them cheap then idiots will buy them and pedderlers , £200 for a well bred pup is a fair price

Don't sell then....keep what you need & cull

• Like 4

if you ask a stupid question expect a few stupid answers. its his pup bred by him. its up to him to put whatever value he wants on it.

why do you feel like pushing your principles on other folk. i wouldnt dream of telling someone what to charge. neither would i tell someone to give to friends .

my opinion is that in this day and age. thats a fair price. and if i was looking for a pup this one would catch my interest. good luck with the sale.

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this