Hunting Greyhounds?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Members on here have tried ex track dogs but usually say they turn their brain off when running, and are very prone to injury. Raising a greyhound from a pup and having it grow up to respect fences t

at the end of the day they are hunting animals in the purest form............if the pitbull is muhammed ali then the greyhound is usain bolt............get the right type and you wont be having any wo

I have a 2-year-old coursing bred bitch here...she came here after ferry and transporter from Ireland...journey to my place...other dogs...strangers....flopped onto a beanbag...and looked liked she's

Posted Images

I've had a few here and the ones I had would have definately jacked without question. Every single one of them got hurt and every single one of them was a pussy footed sumbitch and when the poor lil feet started hurtin my damn hounds could outrun the cock suckers. I cant see how folks can sit here and say they wont jack and this and that. And back to them gettin hurt. When they got hurt they werent like my dogs at all. They would sulk ass around about it and act like they were gonna die. My dogs will run with a damn leg hangin off and never act like it happened. I aint braggin on them either its just the damn truth.

But for their good points. Yes they were psychotic and game crazy and would chase hard and fast. So much power and so much explosive speed but I had a Blue gyp when they got out there a good 1/4 mile she would start takin over and outrun them after a half mile or so. But they left the truck like their asses were on fire for sure. I mean damn they was quick. And every one of them fought hard but I know if they was sore and tired ever they would have quit right now.

But for their good points. Yes they were psychotic and game crazy and would chase hard and fast. So much power and so much explosive speed but I had a Blue gyp when they got out there a good 1/4 mile she would start takin over and outrun them after a half mile or so. But they left the truck like their asses were on fire for sure. I mean damn they was quick. And every one of them fought hard but I know if they was sore and tired ever they would have quit right now.

i think the lad only whats to mooch about with it dan :laugh: not run what you do think he would be made up with a few bunnies in the bag you cracked yank :yes::D

i think the lad only whats to mooch about with it dan :laugh: not run what you do think he would be made up with a few bunnies in the bag you cracked yank :yes::D

He oughta get him a damn beddyxwhippet then. LOL!

• Like 1

Time and patience. Iv posted a few months ago on another thread along the same lines. Time and patience! Yes you will feel like giving up at times, i did. At the end of the day you have to remember that the average track dog has done 3+ years of ONLY going flat out with a slight curve to the left on dead flat ground. THAT is all they know. They are not ready for a target to stop, do a u turn, turn right, ditches, fences, branches etc laying on the ground, trees and they WILL come unstuck repeatedly on each one (and every other) of these obstacles. BUT they will learn eventually if you are a good enough dog man.

post-53485-0-93639100-1366832918_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:laugh::tongue2:

she wont be doing rabbits lad :-)

lol i already have a beddy x ;-)