• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

clulites are good for rabbit......,but would have been shite preban for other quarry..... ,seen them all in action and nothing comes close to the striker/blitz....just a pity you need to rewire the fc

Got 2 clulites and theyre spot on. One of the cheapest and just as good as any of the others   I looked at a couple of different lamps and came to the conclusion, if its got a good beam and bright.

i use a lightforce 140 lance with a 30 watt bulb, i have a striker lense that i put on from time to time when i am lamping large fields.

Biglurks a agree with everything but just change that light force to a Deban

only one I've not tried A8A2873C-DCA5-4DE8-90EE-B58647DB10C0-114
hah got enough
lamp only tends too last me a season my light forces have been rewired twice last year here's hopping they last next season they both need new bulbs though
  • Like 1

Got 2 clulites and theyre spot on. One of the cheapest and just as good as any of the others :yes:

I looked at a couple of different lamps and came to the conclusion, if its got a good beam and bright. The dogs not gonna give a fcuk what names written on the side :yes:

• Like 2

clulites are good for rabbit......,but would have been shite preban for other quarry..... :yes:,seen them all in action and nothing comes close to the striker/blitz....just a pity you need to rewire the fcukin things when you get them.. :laugh:...,but a lamp is only half the equipment ye need.....a good dug helps too.. :thumbs:

if you have a good dug n a shite lamp,ye will catch more than you would with a good lamp and a shite dug.....if that makes sense.. :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

170 Tracer 22amp lithium. Has anybody had a blue eye or got one tryed to buy one on ebay but went for a mad price. Are they any good?

a few folk used them round this way,years ago....I found one on a website sumwhere,...I will try and find a link for you mate.. :thumbs:

170 Tracer 22amp lithium. Has anybody had a blue eye or got one tryed to buy one on ebay but went for a mad price. Are they any good?

a few folk used them round this way,years ago....I found one on a website sumwhere,...I will try and find a link for you mate.. :thumbs:

http://www.elyboatchandlers.com/optronics-blue-eye-searchlights/optronics-handheld-blue-eye-lamp

you can buy lamps much better for that price though... ;)

My mate used a blue eye for a while years ago,i think it was a bit of a gimmick really,they're supposed to cut through the fog,but who wants to lamp when it's foggy,another lad had a black eye lamp and that was a real good lamp 400,000 cp,with a nice tight beam,i've tried lazer/blazerlight's,blitz,strikers and a few others but the best by far was the prolight 1.5 million cp