Who Would You Say Made The Best Traps

Who would you say made the best traps, from fen to fox and anything in between, is there such a company that makes them all.

Is it a british company? or is there any trap manufactures that are the ones to watch out for

ie, up and coming new designs ect

Any trap makers in yorkshire who maybe want to expand invest in new ideas

Yes your on the right line of thought however carnt disclose anything at the moment, had a meeting with a patent atorny

Monday he advised me to make a primarily application get a pat number before speaking to any third parties but that would be UK based only initially the cost of the world wide patents are expensive as the atorny is 140 pounds per hour

My lap tops packed in so borrowed this tablet thing but I'll be on more regular soon at 2.8

Hey Darren, I'd love to get some feedback on it, but just like 2.8Guy said above, you can't publicly disclose something that you want to patent, at least not until after you file the patent application. But if I do get a patent application in, I'd be happy to send out some samples, or maybe I could even take a working vacation and come on over and do some mole trapping in the UK. That would be fun.

Steve, you'd always be welcome to a day or two on the gents if you find yourself in the UK.

I've been working on a very windy Exmoor today; not quite as harsh as the part of the world that Moley is in, but still hard going.

Hey Logun, I have been out of commission with some health issues for some time, so I haven't been on here much.

UK customs is really a hassle, and it's a lot easier for us to use Killgerm as a distributor in the UK, even though that does make our traps a bit pricey for the UK market. But they do sell.