• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best working dog show and cracking day out... See you all there

the one on the left behind the wall, get to it from the camp site field

Always thinking of his belly that simon fella he must be a fat f****r

was a good show again, great turn out, lot of people+ dogs there . Met up with few mates , and met few new lads from of here , all were sound lads+ lassies . Took my 2 dogs Bryn + Buck, most knew who Bryn was as he is 6 in sep.But Buck i think shook few people with his size , he is a big fecker lol . I put him in the pup class over 23, the judge (paul) didnt know if he was a big lurcher, or a young timber wolf :laugh: give Bryn ago as well , he either got his head to the floor , senting where the bitches been, or looking else where if he can see any rabbits :laugh: .Had nice time , weather was ok kept dry so not to bad, there were some great dogs there , a well run show . :thumbs: Ray

• Like 1

That kid in the cap, handled that tiny Saluki thing better than I did...!! :icon_redface:

Liked that kid, had character... :yes:

That kid in the cap, handled that tiny Saluki thing better than I did...!! :icon_redface:

Liked that kid, had character... :yes:

Iphonepictures1494_zps9b421d15.jpg

it didnt like you did it paul, wouldn't stay still :laugh:

• Like 2

good to see you all yestreday,,, got a hug of ray.. :laugh: .

he had this dog type thing with him,,,he said it was lurcher,,, im not sure it was even a dog :tongue2: i think come next november it will dig a hole in the snow and hibernate,,

b*****d thing nearly had me over,, its fooking strong

the usual scouse scally was there selling his collars,,with his hairy sidkick womball,,thats being fed mars bars by the size of it :laugh:

and last but not least,, brian plummers love child was there ,carrying on the with the family tradition ,,,selling some old book about lurchers,,, mind at least there was one good chapter in there,,,even if he did spell his name wrong/

great show as always :thumbs:

• Like 2

he had this dog type thing with him,,,he said it was lurcher,,, im not sure it was even a dog :tongue2: i think come next november it will dig a hole in the snow and hibernate,,

the usual scouse scally was there selling his collars,,with his hairy sidkick womball,,thats being fed mars bars by the size of it :laugh:

and last but not least,, brian plummers love child was there ,carrying on the with the family tradition ,,,selling some old book about lurchers,,, mind at least there was one good chapter in there,,,even if he did spell his name wrong/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The final few..only of an iphone and i was just snapping no fussing

Iphonepictures1557_zps74a9e789.jpgIphonepictures1556_zps51922a13.jpg

Iphonepictures1555_zps5c48a05d.jpg

Iphonepictures1554_zps664169b6.jpg

Iphonepictures1553_zps9b042a2c.jpg

Iphonepictures1552_zpsc7164349.jpg

Iphonepictures1551_zps0c9b18e1.jpg

Iphonepictures1550_zps9efe766a.jpg

Stress finally starting to show.. decisions time :laugh::laugh::toast:

Iphonepictures1549_zpsa3037674.jpg

Iphonepictures1548_zpsd681a6fc.jpg

Iphonepictures1547_zps2b6b41be.jpg

Iphonepictures1546_zps2f7ec818.jpg

Iphonepictures1545_zpscc02f228.jpg

Iphonepictures1544_zpsd34fbb9f.jpg

Iphonepictures1542_zpsa9992e70.jpg

Iphonepictures1541_zpsd9543616.jpg

Iphonepictures1540_zpsdf392d75.jpg

Iphonepictures1536_zps13ac2f78.jpg

Iphonepictures1535_zps49ac7dc8.jpg

Iphonepictures1534_zps99d114c7.jpg

Iphonepictures1533_zps2b1fba41.jpg

Iphonepictures1532_zps9cfd66ca.jpg

Iphonepictures1531_zps8233e747.jpg

Iphonepictures1528_zps2c3336c6.jpg

Iphonepictures1525_zpsd5f010e5.jpg

Iphonepictures1524_zpse465768e.jpg

Iphonepictures1523_zpsa08e16dd.jpg

Iphonepictures1521_zps8938487a.jpg

Iphonepictures1520_zps6fc33e0e.jpg

Iphonepictures1519_zps8c44c6ea.jpg

Iphonepictures1518_zpsb2bf2c56.jpg

Enjoy, and if anyones wondering, i blacked out faces till anyone said otherwise, not the best but what i got :thumbs:

• Like 2

just seen the pics, i know what you mean he is a x with wolf + bear told yeh he was a strong bugger :laugh: . well if he carnt catch nout, he will frighten them to death lol good job he is soft :yes: . i liked the dog that won, (wheatenxbullxgrey) spoke to the lad as well nice bloke. thanks for the pics pat :thumbs:

• Like 1

There's a reason they are known as "heavy dogs"!

Had a few people mention his size, I think it's because he hasn't been (and isn't going to be) clipped, he's honestly fed on a complete raw diet, butchers waste etc, nothing from a bag.

I'm reluctant to get him "fit", because A he doesn't need to be, and B. if he was any more hyper than he is now I'll be leaving home!

Nice to see you as always, it was my plan to shut up shop early and come and have a wander, but it was a busy old day as I hope you know ;)

I'll catch up next time mate I hope!

• Like 1