Help Needed !! New Calls For Help .............. Please Read

hello sounder here

as some know on here in the pinned section in general talk i have a post up looking for help

this is a new call for that help, for people to join my sister page and share around the world

here the link please join and share http://www.(!64.56:886/groups/15549111399/

atb sounder

updated the description. Our little sister Emer O'Loughlin was murdered on the 8th of April 2005, she was 23 years old.
She had been living in a mobile home in a very rural spot in County Clare on the west coast of Ireland where she and her boyfriend were planning to build a house.
On any other week day Emer would have been at college but on this particular day she was at home due to the funeral of Pope John Paul II. The electricity supply to her mobile home had failed and her phone battery was dead, her boyfriend suggested that she ask a neighbour in a mobile home in an adjoining field to charge it for her, he then left for work. That was the last time Emer was seen alive.
Later that day human remains were found in the burnt out shell of the neighbours mobile home.
It took a week before DNA confirmed that the remains were those of Emer, we then buried our little sister.
Right from the beginning myself and my younger brother have done our best to push the case along, we refused to believe that Emer's neighbour had killed himself even though some, including some in the police were ready to believe that right from the start. We have questioned what was and wasn't done by the police in the early stages of the investigation. We contacted the cold case squad just two years into the investigation to see if they would look at Emer's case again. We used the media to keep the interest in Emer's case alive and to keep the pressure on. We met with the investigating police force as often as we could to enquire if there had been any new developments and we constantly questioned why a photo and name of the neighbour was not released to the public.
This group was born in 2008 out of the sheer heartbreaking frustration of having to sit and watch the years go by with no answers, no developments and no information. We had to get information out about Emers case and a description of the missing neighbour to the world because no one else was going to do it.
In May 2010 Emer's body was exhumed for a second post mortem, and a whole five years after her murder the cold case squad and Interpol finally released a description, a photograph and the name of John Griffin, the owner of the mobile home in which Emers body was discovered.
There have been a couple of TV programs made featuring Emer's case and crime stoppers offered a reward for information on the whereabouts of John Griffin, this has gone some way to making us feel that Emer's case is finally getting the attention and resources that it deserves.
The past few years have been filled with many ups and downs, we have had our hopes lifted and then dashed, we have had half truths told and been plain lied to by some, we have witnessed potentially vital information not being immediately passed onto the police and all the time there is the feeling that in an effort to protect themselves the whole story is not being told by some.
A tribute to Emer

sad story mate .but if your in ireland what chance have you.the local TD [mp] in english terms was involved in dissapearing a mother of 10 children she was found 35 yrs later buried on a remote beach.this mans party SINN FEINN said it wasnt murder.the garda knows who carried out this murder no charges its agin the peace process. so ypur right to appeal anywere you can the garda are a waste of space over there .is ther no crimewatch sort of thing ther to jog memories god bless in your seach

Sounder; I haven't got a face book account. Never will have. I just get a 'log in' page from your link. You say you have an updated description? Is this of the suspect? If so, can you not publish it here?

Am I right in thinking this is the guy with the Eye of Horus type tattoo on his throat? If so? Just to let you know that I've long since become hard wired to looking out for that tattoo. Or anything which may be a cover up of it. I'd really f**king spoil his day.

Please let me have a look at any updated description of who you'd like to meet. I have the original one etched into my brain like a photograph.

sad story mate .but if your in ireland what chance have you.the local TD [mp] in english terms was involved in dissapearing a mother of 10 children she was found 35 yrs later buried on a remote beach.this mans party SINN FEINN said it wasnt murder.the garda knows who carried out this murder no charges its agin the peace process. so ypur right to appeal anywere you can the garda are a waste of space over there .is ther no crimewatch sort of thing ther to jog memories god bless in your seach

ya we done the tv thing afew times , but thats only for irish tv ,,, need just to get the picture out hopeing for a sighting

Sounder; I haven't got a face book account. Never will have. I just get a 'log in' page from your link. You say you have an updated description? Is this of the suspect? If so, can you not publish it here?

Am I right in thinking this is the guy with the Eye of Horus type tattoo on his throat? If so? Just to let you know that I've long since become hard wired to looking out for that tattoo. Or anything which may be a cover up of it. I'd really f**king spoil his day.

Please let me have a look at any updated description of who you'd like to meet. I have the original one etched into my brain like a photograph.

wanted man

post-7707-0-99184400-1365773788_thumb.jpg

post-7707-0-85825100-1365773806.jpg

Sorry to hear your still no further forward in this sounder. Not on Facebook but good luck in your quest for justice.

Im not on Facebook either but as baw said I hope justice will be found there's some truly horrible evil b*****ds out there