Terrriers And Terriermenof Ireland

i had a look at the line up theres 1 or 2 shouldn't have made the book but thats my 2 bob bit OLD IRISH SAYING LOL

yep spill the beans who ya think should not of went in

When YOU compile YOUR own book you get to put in who YOU want. Till then........

3,654 posts,,,, when you ever leave your laptop down keyboard hunter you mite get the nod for his next book until then............................................

Edited by WEDGEY

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy p

plummer was the same tell him a inch worth and he`d stretch it 10 mile ---- i told him a story about a lurcher that someone told me dbp took it as his own and used to tell it round the shows .........

I would have to disagree with you on that one Voon,and I would imagine so would a lot of men that worked white bodied terriers long before the black dogs came into this country.I can remember even tho

i had a look at the line up theres 1 or 2 shouldn't have made the book but thats my 2 bob bit OLD IRISH SAYING LOL

yep spill the beans who ya think should not of went in

When YOU compile YOUR own book you get to put in who YOU want. Till then........

3,654 posts,,,, when you ever leave your laptop down keyboard hunter you mite get the nod for his next book until then............................................

Only 1 more post a day on average than you....... :snack: & as for getting the nod......... :whistling:

oh god your in the book aren't ya ffs what one are ya come on tell me???? i'll buy 1 i mean it a will ha ha

& thats 5 more posts than me today (excluding this one)................ SO..........when you ever leave your laptop down keyboard hunter you mite get the nod for his next book until then............

:tongue2:

oh god your in the book aren't ya ffs what one are ya come on tell me???? i'll buy 1 i mean it a will ha ha

& thats 5 more posts than me today (excluding this one)................ SO..........when you ever leave your laptop down keyboard hunter you mite get the nod for his next book until then............

:rofl:

is that it, the best you can do is that :tongue2: hit a :icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...

didnt know there is a new book coming out havent got the last harcombe book yet either think need get both now

I would not bother mate save your money and go and do it yourself there is nothing better than seeing your own dogs doing what they were breed for as you would all ready no :thumbs:

your right :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As we say in America Stig, "Meanin' to don't pick no cotton".

Bluck has been a nice fellow to me personally. I think he is recording history. More power to him and all the writers who love the sport. It's dying folks. If it isn't recorded, it never happened! Dog men are a dying species. Hound hunting is drastically changing in America and fast. It's already happening full steam ahead where you are. Write it down or no one will know it existed.

. Oh no it isn't.
  • Like 1

Im not the type to spend my hard earned cash on terrier books, never did never will. I have read a few over the years that friends have bought then offered me a read. I did get some satisfaction from reading them, yet that left me as soon as I finshed reading. In all honesty nothing has stuck in my mind that was written, only the few lies or information that i know to be untrue. Curiosity got the better of me on this one (maybe the title got the better of me?) so i sussed out "the line up" as you say. I agree with your 2 bob bit, for what it's worth. A few pages in a book doesnt build a profile of an individual or his dogs.

• Like 1