Terrriers And Terriermenof Ireland

No mate i dont no what that means ,,but just to say it never got you into terriers means nothing realy neither dose who wrote the books but if them books even (if ther lies and full of shit) reach the hands of a few lads who have never owend terriers and it gives them the insparation to go and learn the right way and sets them on ther way surley thats good for the sport ,,,,

I really dont think any young lad or girl would go out and pay say £35 for a book about working terriers if they were not interested in working terriers in the 1st place.The only place to get youngsters interested in the game is out and about with the dogs not siting on there arses reading a book.

• Like 6

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy p

plummer was the same tell him a inch worth and he`d stretch it 10 mile ---- i told him a story about a lurcher that someone told me dbp took it as his own and used to tell it round the shows .........

I would have to disagree with you on that one Voon,and I would imagine so would a lot of men that worked white bodied terriers long before the black dogs came into this country.I can remember even tho

Wel stig haha not one to cause trouble but look what i come accross today.

As the title suggests, I would like to put the record straight in regards to what a particular individual associated with Mr Darcy has posted on THL...I have tried to get on to do the job but my IP is blocked perminatly it seems...Anyway Stig did not or never will be the person that gave me ideas for writing Digging The Dirt or any book now or in the future...contrary to what he has posted. Apparently I stole his idea which to put the record straight is a load of rubbish fellas...remembering that I had already written Breaking Through previous to the DTD series...I think Mr Stig should go back to the Dump where he came from as there is already enough rubbish there to keep him happy, rather than posting it on THL but to be fair theres more rubbish on there than anything else...I like to think my books speak for themselves and the fact that DTD has the biggest thread of any book ever posted on THL does exactly that...The Terriers & Terriermen of Ireland will do the same... as this book will surley go down as the best one that has ever been written on terrierwork. Over 300 pages of pure quality! Tell me that I am wrong when you have read it and I will give you your money back!

If someone wants to copy and paste this on THL then please feel free to do so! I hope that this puts the record straight fellas...Bunch of keyboard warriors thats THL A brood of viperous vipers!

that's confidance right there that is, 300 pages of pure quality lol.

does anyone know what a "viperious viper" is?, its not often i get stumped by words, but that ones had me.....lol

As the title suggests, I would like to put the record straight in regards to what a particular individual associated with Mr Darcy has posted on THL...I have tried to get on to do the job but my IP is blocked perminatly it seems...Anyway Stig did not or never will be the person that gave me ideas for writing Digging The Dirt or any book now or in the future...contrary to what he has posted. Apparently I stole his idea which to put the record straight is a load of rubbish fellas...remembering that I had already written Breaking Through previous to the DTD series...I think Mr Stig should go back to the Dump where he came from as there is already enough rubbish there to keep him happy, rather than posting it on THL but to be fair theres more rubbish on there than anything else...I like to think my books speak for themselves and the fact that DTD has the biggest thread of any book ever posted on THL does exactly that...The Terriers & Terriermen of Ireland will do the same... as this book will surley go down as the best one that has ever been written on terrierwork. Over 300 pages of pure quality! Tell me that I am wrong when you have read it and I will give you your money back!

If someone wants to copy and paste this on THL then please feel free to do so! I hope that this puts the record straight fellas...Bunch of keyboard warriors thats THL A brood of viperous vipers!

does anyone know what a "viperious viper" is?, its not often i get stumped by words, but that ones had me.....lol

malicious ............

300 pages of pure quality surely the readers decide that not the auther .... :D

thats exactly what i was getting at lol ;)

How far can one man get up his own arse?

well i do hope he reads this -------------- you seem to have conveinently forgotten the conversasion we had via pm when you where a member of thl did you also not put a post up asking members for ideas for your next book or future books ? you also chose to ignore 2 messages i sent to your company one via email and the other via ebay when dtd came out ... i`m not really one for childish name calling nor do i find the need to lie think back a bit and be truthfull for yourself ........... i know and you know the conversasion we had and i`m happy with with my version of it you craic on and enjoy what you do i wish you every success with your books but dont deny the truth .....i spoke to a mr broadhurst last year he wondered where you got the idea from ... and to put the record straight i have of nor intend to have anything to do with mr darcy never met the man and dont intend to ...

Stig i would not lose any sleep over it or jb for that matter,i reckon he is Plummer reincarnated, as Baz already told him on his own site if your not blown smoke up his arse he does not want to know..

i know what was said otherwise i would`nt have made such a bold statement ----------- i`ve no need to lie ..and i wont be worrying about it thats for sure :thumbs:

childish rambling ------------ i see a future in childrens books how about pinocchio you could do a good re jigged version with a dvd :thumbs:

tommy pepper cut and post this on his web site/forum creche whatever he calls it ....

interesting that the thread starters never been back on ............

the problem is with doing this kind of book -- is how much shit people will talk once there in it .

bought a dog years and years ago from someone that made 1 of jonnys books-couldnt fault the bitch infact-spoke to him after the book came out and mentioned id had a dog off him-he denied he sold me that cross and then told me i had bought it from someone else in his village :icon_eek:its funny because theres alot of other peoples names mentioned in his books that i have met or know and they tell me a different story to whats been written down :laugh: the truth must be out there ;)

• Like 1

well i do hope he reads this -------------- you seem to have conveinently forgotten the conversasion we had via pm when you where a member of thl did you also not put a post up asking members for ideas for your next book or future books ? you also chose to ignore 2 messages i sent to your company one via email and the other via ebay when dtd came out ... i`m not really one for childish name calling nor do i find the need to lie think back a bit and be truthfull for yourself ........... i know and you know the conversasion we had and i`m happy with with my version of it you craic on and enjoy what you do i wish you every success with your books but dont deny the truth .....i spoke to a mr broadhurst last year he wondered where you got the idea from ... and to put the record straight i have of nor intend to have anything to do with mr darcy never met the man and dont intend to ...

Stig i would not lose any sleep over it or jb for that matter,i reckon he is Plummer reincarnated, as Baz already told him on his own site if your not blown smoke up his arse he does not want to know..

i know what was said otherwise i would`nt have made such a bold statement ----------- i`ve no need to lie ..and i wont be worrying about it thats for sure :thumbs:

childish rambling ------------ i see a future in childrens books how about pinocchio you could do a good re jigged version with a dvd :thumbs:

tommy pepper cut and post this on his web site/forum creche whatever he calls it ....

interesting that the thread starters never been back on ............
. Lol the thread starters been on holiday but hes back now

the problem is with doing this kind of book -- is how much shit people will talk once there in it .

bought a dog years and years ago from someone that made 1 of jonnys books-couldnt fault the bitch infact-spoke to him after the book came out and mentioned id had a dog off him-he denied he sold me that cross and then told me i had bought it from someone else in his village :icon_eek:its funny because theres alot of other peoples names mentioned in his books that i have met or know and they tell me a different story to whats been written down :laugh: the truth must be out there ;)

plummer was the same tell him a inch worth and he`d stretch it 10 mile ---- i told him a story about a lurcher that someone told me dbp took it as his own and used to tell it round the shows ........... this is how i was told it-------------- my lurcher came in last night with next doors rabbit dead in its mouth in a panic i put it back in its hutch thinking they`d thought it had died -- anyhows next day the woman from next door knocks on my door have you seen anyone round the gardens --no why problem ? well the strangest things happened my daugthers pet rabbit died john it buried and someones dug it up and put it back in its hutch .... true or not i dont know ;) heard middleton dropped frain a few kippers for a laugh when frain did the book on him ...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 7