Sign in to follow this  
Tommy pepper

Terrriers And Terriermenof Ireland

not realy as the books not out yet maybe stig get number 1 signed and a back hander

not realy as the books not out yet maybe stig get number 1 signed and a back hander

he used the idea on his last one ...like i say not even a thank you :D

Bit of a re-

>not realy as the books not out yet maybe stig get number 1 signed and a back hander

2 re-occuring themes.

Bit of a re-

e="1365594965">

>not realy as the books not out yet maybe stig get number 1 signed and a b

ack hander

2 re-occuring themes.

shit happens--shit happens :D

Bit of a re-

e=&

quot;1365594965">

ack handerlockquote>

2 re-occuring themes.

Well, I bought 2 books by the man mentioned, surprised myself by actually buying the second, but hey ho. Shit happens :haha:

But Stig, if you finish your book, which I hope you do, please stick me down for a copy, in fact id probably go for 2.

Bit of a re-

e=&

quot;1365594965">

ack handerlockquote>

2 re-occuring themes.

Well, I bought 2 books by the man mentioned, surprised myself by actually buying the second, but hey ho. Shit happens :haha:

But Stig, if you finish your book, which I hope you do, please stick me down for a copy, in fact id probably go for 2.

Bit of a re-

e=&

amp;

quot;1365594965">

ack handerlockquote>

lockquote>

2 re-occuring themes.

:D:D

As we say in America Stig, "Meanin' to don't pick no cotton".

Bluck has been a nice fellow to me personally. I think he is recording history. More power to him and all the writers who love the sport. It's dying folks. If it isn't recorded, it never happened! Dog men are a dying species. Hound hunting is drastically changing in America and fast. It's already happening full steam ahead where you are. Write it down or no one will know it existed.

didnt know there is a new book coming out havent got the last harcombe book yet either think need get both now

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy peddling,but how much these lads get for their input ,if you boys are not careful the terrier game in Ireland will be f****d like it is in uk

You are right to many men trying to make names for them selves if they would pay more attention to there spot than making money are sport would be better off :yes:

Edited by blackdog4
  • Like 2

didnt know there is a new book coming out havent got the last harcombe book yet either think need get both now

I would not bother mate save your money and go and do it yourself there is nothing better than seeing your own dogs doing what they were breed for as you would all ready no :thumbs:

• Like 3

Bluck has been a nice fellow to me personally. I think he is recording history. More power to him and all the writers who love the sport. It's dying folks. If it isn't recorded, it never happened! Dog men are a dying species. Hound hunting is drastically changing in America and fast. It's already happening full steam ahead where you are. Write it down or no one will know it existed.

Recording history.....not for reward though eh?
  • Like 2

i thought slaves picked your cotton?