Terrriers And Terriermenof Ireland

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy p

plummer was the same tell him a inch worth and he`d stretch it 10 mile ---- i told him a story about a lurcher that someone told me dbp took it as his own and used to tell it round the shows .........

I would have to disagree with you on that one Voon,and I would imagine so would a lot of men that worked white bodied terriers long before the black dogs came into this country.I can remember even tho

i read breaking threw a few weeks ago first book i read of mr blucks thought it was a good book plenty of pics with him workin his dogs and he had a simple style of writing easy to follow anyone read the digging the dirt series if so what are they like ?

i read breaking threw a few weeks ago first book i read of mr blucks thought it was a good book plenty of pics with him workin his dogs and he had a simple style of writing easy to follow anyone read the digging the dirt series if so what are they like ?

first 2 good read-3rd not so good-imho

• Like 1

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy peddling,but how much these lads get for their input ,if you boys are not careful the terrier game in Ireland will be f****d like it is in uk

• Like 15

Why would any one want to be in a book and draw attention to there selfs .these books cause nothing but aggro and idiots to the sport.can understand the authors reason pound coins better than puppy peddling,but how much these lads get for their input ,if you boys are not careful the terrier game in Ireland will be f****d like it is in uk

. So true Task, crazy in today's climate

i cant see the harm if evrythings above board and leagal i think the more you hide and suppress what your doing the easier it is for the other lot to stamp it out if your doing nothing illegal be proud of what you do ,, i dont think its books what bring harm to the sport more like dickheads getting caught with stupid videos on ther mobile phones and computers what make the charges stick and secure a sentance get them banned from keeping dogs have a read threw the convictions list nearly all of them get caught with videos on ther phones and computers if you have no footage they got no evidance to twist and play with

• Like 3

i gave him the idea for these books and some of the contacts ----- not even had a thank you off the knut

why diddent you do it your self then or be partners in the venture

i had the idea but could`nt could`nt find the time i`ve half written a book then left it .... i`ll finish it one day ... i mentioned it on here and he sent me a pm askin what my book was about told him i had a few ideas for books in mind one was to do a book along the lines of broadhursts book but bring it up to date i dropped a few names next thing you know his books out .. i probly would`nt of got round to doing one but a thank you for nicking my idea would`nt of gone a miss ...

• Like 3